Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Small wall-buk

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Small wall-buk

You have indeed in almost every quest always so labyride and the running back and forth is not fun here, I have the solution a little tricky if you break the lamps and have her all to have one and you are on the other side and have no desire since then marked out makes it so.

Walk backwards against a corner then pushes always alternately Q and E you will remember her ever further into the inside wall coming. Shortly afterwards you teleport through the wall.

So now you're in the lamp. ^ ^

Please press the Thanks button nicely. ^ ^

Hier auch mal auf Deutsch.

Ihr müsst ja bei fast jedem quest immer in so labyride und das hin und her laufen macht keinen spass hier habe ich die lösung ein kleiner trick wenn ihr die lampen kaputt machen müsst und ihr alle habt bis auf eine und ihr seid auf der anderen seite und habt keinen lust da hin zulaufen dann macht es so.

Lauft rückwärts gegen eine ecke dann drückt immer abwechselnd Q und E ihr werdet merken das ihr immer weiter in die Wand rein kommt. Kurz darauf teleportiert ihr euch durch die Wand.

So nun seid ihr bei der Lampe.^^

Bitte drück schön den Thanks button.^^

Old 04/09/2009, 08:31   #2

your english is super difficult to understand

Here a better version :
Dungeon quest is not fun to do, when it comes to labyrinth that u need to destroy lamp/seal its kinda annoying, I have the solution and its a little tricky, there are always 5 lamps/seal in the labyrinth so when you destroyed 4 and last one is at the other side of the wall and it takes time to get there.

Here the tricks:
Walk backwards against the wall then push Q and E rapidly and you will noticed that you going further into the wall. Shortly afterwards you teleported through the wall.

So now you're in the lamp area. ^ ^

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2009, 17:21   #3

that trick sux like hell if it dont work in 1 time i beter can walk to the last lamp
Old 04/17/2009, 01:59   #4

umm I think the best solution would probably be deleting the maze folder inside cabal when the game isn't open , then open it and play , not sure if it works for normal server but on private servers it works completely fine and there are absolutely no walls to go through , meaning you can just walk straight to the lamps ... =P

Old 04/22/2009, 01:26   #5

i will try this...
Old 04/22/2009, 21:37   #6

ehm ehm...this is a famous bug to escape from jail -__-
all know it...

« HOW TO USE CABALBOT AND CABALRIDER AT THE SAME TIME? | [REQ]cabal ph »