Here is the newest version of CabalRider for the US
Here:
I know this seems shady as I have like no posts, you can trust me or not.
Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found Norman: Nothing found Rising: Nothing found VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found VirusBuster: Nothing found
Scanned by
All you do is download the .exe and install it, pretty simple. You probably shouldn't ask me any quests, I'm not much of an expert on this stuff, just a provider.
Here is the newest version of CabalRider for the US
Here:
I know this seems shady as I have like no posts, you can trust me or not.
Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found Norman: Nothing found Rising: Nothing found VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found VirusBuster: Nothing found
Scanned by
All you do is download the .exe and install it, pretty simple. You probably shouldn't ask me any quests, I'm not much of an expert on this stuff, just a provider.
yeah a provider of giving virus anyway any1 try this?
All you do is download the .exe and install it, pretty simple. You probably shouldn't ask me any quests, I'm not much of an expert on this stuff, just a provider.
u forgettin something....They have to buy bot card for this to work so i don't really see the point of you posting it here.
About Cabal SEA cabalrider sg 07/05/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies Hi every1 im a newbie here, can i ask when i use my cabalrider vs21, i cant open my cabal
it comes out with the cabalmain.exe encoutered a problem, it gives u to debug, send error report, n don't send , can any1 help me with this, when i use cabalrider sg v19, i can go in cabal but the cabalrider menu isnt there, can any1 help i wan to use it
CabalRider for Cabal EU 06/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies Guys, is your cabalrider working cuz i downloaded yesterday the cabal bot from botsmall to have the bypass and i see that today the GG detects it. :(
How do make it work?Maybe I don't have the right bots :P