Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need someone to teach me CABAL item hack/dup

Discussion on need someone to teach me CABAL item hack/dup within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need someone to teach me CABAL item hack/dup

can someone share some me the program for cabal item duplication and steps on how to use it...

i hope someone wil reply
Old 03/16/2009, 15:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
#closed
wrong section, no questions/requests
use search function
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS READ (teach me how to hack epin) cabal.ph read 1st!!!
07/12/2010 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
pls sumone teach me how to hack cash cards using the cards serial number for cabal.ph... i wont tell anyone... message me on my facebook account>>>>[email protected]<< ;<<< plsssssssssssssssssss..... example i found the serial code 21023538 and the card has been confirmed as still active and unused... how to find its card code and pin...???
How to teach an item you want to use my icon? \ Deutsch in thread
01/27/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
English: How to teach an item you want to use my icon? In the sense that, I created an item on a new server, it is presented in my inventory, but with an icon in the form of a bottle, how to change it back what I need? I've added the archive icon image with the name in the form of an item of my id, but nothing happened :( Deutsch: Wie ein Artikel, den Sie möchte meine Symbol verwenden zu lehren? In dem Sinne, dass, habe ich einen Artikel auf einem neuen Server, ist es in meinem...
item pick ( need teach)
02/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i using sibibot and my inventory always full bcus my bot keep pick up all hp grain /uni pill/ return scroll and all junks except arrow? is there any idea or method so that my bot only pick up equipment box? pls teach me
Can someone teach me how to use item type editor
02/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone want to teach me how to use it pls i would be really happy
Can someone teach me how to hack/bot/change item droprate!Plz
12/30/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi! i just started playing 2moons again and i was wondering if hacks, bots and changing item drop rate for 2moons really works. So can somebody tell me? If it is true, can somebody teach me all those stuffs(hacks/bots/item drop rates) for 2moons? plz!! n Ty!! Here are my contacts: aim: zm3471903