Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] FUJI TRAINER COMPILATION

Discussion on [RELEASE] FUJI TRAINER COMPILATION within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/03/2013, 18:31   #10171

elite*gold: 0
Because you stopped to do cheats for CabalBR.
Old 06/03/2013, 19:32   #10172

mga fre ung sa AOE ba neto bat ganun ayaw gumana sa ibang skills like terra arrow new char kse ako hahaha . anu ba ung AOE neto pili lang po ung skills ? panu po i work ? ) pm asap mamats
Old 06/03/2013, 23:54   #10173

mga sir patulong po nd ko ma install ung framework kaya nd gumagana yung trainer patulong naman po bago lang ako ty advance po
Old 06/04/2013, 00:15   #10174

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureblood009 View Post
mga fre ung sa AOE ba neto bat ganun ayaw gumana sa ibang skills like terra arrow new char kse ako hahaha . anu ba ung AOE neto pili lang po ung skills ? panu po i work ? ) pm asap mamats
for magic type, only cannon skills are working in AOE.
Old 06/04/2013, 00:19   #10175

bat ang dmeng bitter d2?

why are you complaining what's sir fuji has done the cheat

we should appreciate his work wg kau bitter masyado palaasa nlng
keyloggers what so ever dmg hack m*therf*cker dmg hacks

if you don't trust the trainer,don't use it! As simple as that
no one forcing you to use it.. it's your own choice

are'nt you not contented guyz? just appreciate it don't ask everything that makes you banned in the game

just be contented n play safe...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2013, 03:03   #10176

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle0sendong View Post
parang pare parehas lang ang tao na nag dedepensa kay fuji eh ... keylogger talga... bakit ba wala ibang tao na nag dedepensa sakanya???
Looking for people to defend Sir Fuji? Here I am. Been using the trainer since version 1.4.3.8 and no hacking incidents. So I'm quite sure no keyloggers are embedded in this trainer. I am not a big spender of EP so Level Up should see my accounts(take note, plural, with an "s") as disposable and unprofitable to their monetary goals. But up till now none of my accounts are banned or hacked.

Level Up is trying to put the blame on the creator of this free trainer so they could go around stripping your accounts of items and alz. Diversionary tactics if I may say so. Then they go to the black market to sell such items for personal profit. Oh, such a wonderful time those GMs are having.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/04/2013, 03:45   #10177

gud day...mr fuji...kindly make a trainer that fits with magic type character(wide radius of AOE,no DC)..tnx po
Old 06/04/2013, 03:50   #10178

nakikigamit na lang kayo mareklamo pa.
Old 06/04/2013, 04:03   #10179

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureblood009 View Post
BIG Skill AOE MAX settings: whirlwind, lightning slash, blade scud, assassinate, infernal impact, and shield break...........cannon skills: safe settings-- AOE =2...range=2
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2013, 06:32   #10180

Quote:
Originally Posted by leosniper View Post
Because you stopped to do cheats for CabalBR.
What is this? Some kind of retort for doing so? There is nothing we can do if Sir Fuji deems it appropriate to stop support for a certain country. This is a free trainer gentlemen(and ladies as well).
Old 06/04/2013, 06:43   #10181

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLeia View Post
Level Up is trying to put the blame on the creator of this free trainer so they could go around stripping your accounts of items and alz. Diversionary tactics if I may say so. Then they go to the black market to sell such items for personal profit. Oh, such a wonderful time those GMs are having.
+1 to this. this is the exact reason and modus of level up for their campaign of anti-cheating. so sad most of players here don't understand it T_T
always blaming mr fuji..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2013, 07:37   #10182

Guys, nakapag verify na ako at nakapasok na ako ingame, problem ko is hindi gumagana mga cheat. Ano dapat gawin?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2013, 07:44   #10183

guy woing pa o ba ito 2.0.0.1
Old 06/04/2013, 07:44   #10184

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeLeia View Post
Looking for people to defend Sir Fuji? Here I am. Been using the trainer since version 1.4.3.8 and no hacking incidents. So I'm quite sure no keyloggers are embedded in this trainer. I am not a big spender of EP so Level Up should see my accounts(take note, plural, with an "s") as disposable and unprofitable to their monetary goals. But up till now none of my accounts are banned or hacked.

Agreed... funny because if you would think about it... Mass Hacking happened during their so called Anti-Cheat Campaign? OMGWTFBBQ what a coincidence!

It's an Inside Job guys, wake up... they did it to put the blame on the 3pp programs. Para nga nman mging effective ung campaign nila... gusto nyo pa ng proof? How about the Mass Hacking incident in 2010? Ndi pa talamak ang cheats non pero ano ng yari? kh8 isang compensation or kh8 explanation wala kame natangap. That incident led me to start using cheats... really, there's no point on playing clean, for what reason pa, if the management itself will stab you in the back.

To all the guys that have been hacked... it's not Sir Fuji's fault... just open your eyes to the harsh truth, it's Level Up's fault
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2013, 07:45   #10185

bakit po u ncd battleskill minsan di gumagaa pati yung no cooldown ! a help naman po !