yummychx, cause maybe you're not yet updating the GG and that you did not yet close your cabal client. Try updating and see.
I dont play 24hrs and i do turn off my computer. I also deleted all the files in my GameGuard folder for it to redownload the GG files. Still working for me . I guess that's a good thing.
I dont play 24hrs and i do turn off my computer. I also deleted all the files in my GameGuard folder for it to redownload the GG files. Still working for me . I guess that's a good thing.
are u have nsd or aoe dll ? if u have pls share for EU
hi cracked, waht's the base address for this dll? I use 0x107BF90 but it points to 0 when in cabalmain but points to correct address when in fixed main. Any small hint please
[Release]Cabal PH WallHack on Public maps and dungeons 04/25/2023 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1006 Replies Latest version:
mikezWH v4.0
(now works on ALL maps,dungeons but not on MWAR ^^,)
supports ep10
Need injector to use this wallhack
(use your own injector)
filename:whmikez.dll
target process: cabalmain.exe
[Release] Cabal PH Wallhack (DLL) 01/21/2015 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 459 Replies How to use :
1. Find a decent Injector
2. Select crckdWH.dll
3. Set Auto-Inject on process "cabalmain.exe"
2. Use the following hotkeys :
Numpad * - Enable
Wallhack will not work on public maps and TG.
You can inject this together with other DLLs.
[RELEASE] CABAL PH WALLHACK DIRECTORY 07/08/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 10 Replies CABAL PH WALLHACK DIRECTORY
Step-1= Rename The Folder of the Original "Map" Folder. Change To "Mapaaaa"
C:\Program Files\e-Games\CABAL Online (PH)\DATA
Step-2 = Download the Wallhack Maps
Step-3 = Create ah Folder Named "Map" Reminder only the "M" is Big letter
Step- 4 = unzip The wallhack maps.rar in "Map" Folder