You last visited: Today at 07:51
Advertisement
[Release]CABAL EU WH
Discussion on [Release]CABAL EU WH within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
08/31/2012, 18:02
#31
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 41
for missing dll u can donwload from here
sir punks can i request 1 for cabal indo ^^
08/31/2012, 18:09
#32
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,959
Received Thanks: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by
feiver2000
for missing dll u can donwload from here
sir punks can i request 1 for cabal indo ^^
Updated first post with that one, and idk, I need proxies and an account to login indo first..
08/31/2012, 18:18
#33
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 172
Received Thanks: 10
New 2012 stuff worked injected succefully! windows 7 32bits WORKING! you can enter it to working stuff.
08/31/2012, 18:36
#34
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nikolai1994
New 2012 stuff worked injected succefully!
same here
thanks a lot
08/31/2012, 18:38
#35
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 0
Can u upload the file pls?
08/31/2012, 18:46
#36
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,959
Received Thanks: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by
merovi
Can u upload the file pls?
Click the link in the first post..
08/31/2012, 19:40
#37
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by
PunkS7yle
Updated first post with that one, and idk, I need proxies and an account to login indo first..
i would give you an Na account if you feel like making one for NA. and hotspot shield works perfectly as a proxy
08/31/2012, 19:44
#38
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,959
Received Thanks: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by
1h3gam3v1ru5
i would give you an Na account if you feel like making one for NA. and hotspot shield works perfectly as a proxy
I got an account for NA but every time I use HSS it says this IP has been blocked..
08/31/2012, 20:37
#39
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
capt.0b.
OS: win 7 64bit
about injectors: yeah i tried some others e.g. PerX
1) i run the injector (as admin) with "your settings" (inject to cabalmain etc.)
2) -> cabal and start it via launcher
3) the injector disappears and gameguard is loading (i don't recieve a msgbox as a sign that the injection was successfull -> login -> can't pass walls
i even tried to click "inject"after starting the game via launcher :/
would be awesome if u could help me
Thanks in advance
i have the same problem x.x
08/31/2012, 20:40
#40
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 99
Received Thanks: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by
PunkS7yle
I got an account for NA but every time I use HSS it says this IP has been blocked..
restarting it should fix that. if i use it and the ip it gives me doesnt work then all i need to do is restart it and it works. its really just trial and error i think
08/31/2012, 21:46
#41
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,959
Received Thanks: 1,771
Updated first post, updated archive, I suggest you re-download, can use alongside other DLLs now, hf.
08/31/2012, 22:28
#42
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 117
Received Thanks: 11
it is giving detected on startup (can't reach Login Screen) When I start it with Cabalrider it doesn't open Cabal at all.
08/31/2012, 22:40
#43
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,959
Received Thanks: 1,771
Quote:
Originally Posted by
galio
it is giving detected on startup (can't reach Login Screen) When I start it with Cabalrider it doesn't open Cabal at all.
More details, I can't know wtf is going on just like that, what's your OS version, did you inject like I said ?
08/31/2012, 23:11
#44
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 77
THX...works fine.can load multiple dlls.
os>>win7 64
09/01/2012, 00:10
#45
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
can make for PH???
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52 .