[Release]Cabal PH WallHack on Public maps and dungeons
Discussion on [Release]Cabal PH WallHack on Public maps and dungeons within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
I used mikezWH 1.3 in my laptop windows vista 32bit, net framework 3.5/4 and its working fine but when I used it in windows vista/7 64bit same framework it's not working same process with my laptop windows vista 32bit. I used WH version 1.4 and deleted all erl files in prefetch GG folder but nothing happens.
sir pogi,why isn't working on my side?i used winXP SP3 64bit.injector airdrop and perx..when i pressing the END key nothing happen..is this really work in winXP sp3 64bit???
[Release] New GM, AoE, Range, NoDelay and Wall Hacks for Mystery games cabal. 05/14/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 31 Replies Ok guys hack off! who got it so far, good for u, who didn't, too bad xD
I won't post it again, i'll just keep it for myself like a selfish bitch.
Request Close Thread.