[Release]Cabal PH WallHack on Public maps and dungeons
Discussion on [Release]Cabal PH WallHack on Public maps and dungeons within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
this cheat is keylogger don't download this ..
closed this thread
i think your mouth should be closed,you dont have any evidence.most of injector has malicious detection but it is not keylogger.dont use my injector or my wallhack.make your own.
i remove my injector.to those who want to use my DLL, download your own injector.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl33pingbeast
kaya nyo din po ba gumawa n bot??
i wanted to add a bot on my trainer but unfortunately i cant trigger a skill and autopots with gameguard.i use autoit which can trigger the pots and skill even with gameguard but it didnt work so well.still searching for sending packet to use skill and autopots.i dont think auto skill and autopots are posible to trigger in memory.send packet is the only way for this but still no luck for now.i already have the pointer for hp,mp and target for monster.my next project is to make aoe sword work.
sir can i use it the WH to move to another like to LakeSide w/out using warp zone ?
no you cant,wallhack cant warp to other map.it only removes the obstacles or walls of a map.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta3na0912
how to make are own injector because i cant use the wallhack i dont have an injector!!
try to search an injector in this section.theres a lot of injector here.i saw somebody selling my wallhack together with my injector thats also a reason why i remove my injector.
I'm not sure what am I missing but this doesnt work on my end. Win764bit user here. I placed the dll and the injector - mikezInjector in one folder, not in the cabal ph folder. Then run the injector - as admin, then run the cabalmain. The injector mini window closed as soon as the cabal launcher displayed. No error encountered. In the game, when I press the END key on my keyboard, nothing happens. I tried this on PL, PI and MF but can't pass wall/obstacles, I haven't tried this on any dungeons. Please help. Thank you in advance.
[Release] New GM, AoE, Range, NoDelay and Wall Hacks for Mystery games cabal. 05/14/2012 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 31 Replies Ok guys hack off! who got it so far, good for u, who didn't, too bad xD
I won't post it again, i'll just keep it for myself like a selfish bitch.
Request Close Thread.