Discussion on Cabal - [N/A] Working Address For Trainers within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
Thank you for the Release.. I maybe off topic Sir,
Why is it i cant connect to Cabal NA? PH Player here..
I downloaded the Client and install but when i try to connect
it say's that cannot connect to server. Do i need to change my IP?
Thank you.
Thank you for the Release.. I maybe off topic Sir,
Why is it i cant connect to Cabal NA? PH Player here..
I downloaded the Client and install but when i try to connect
it say's that cannot connect to server. Do i need to change my IP?
Thank you.
Of course you do and stop going off-topic and google vpn or proxy
Thank you for the Release.. I maybe off topic Sir,
Why is it i cant connect to Cabal NA? PH Player here..
I downloaded the Client and install but when i try to connect
it say's that cannot connect to server. Do i need to change my IP?
Thank you.
you dont need proxy or bypass ! you dont need anything besides cabal!
when u want to reconnect / swich channel, just go to the trainer and turn the range off (click on the AOE off)
What are this thing....
where will i put this thing..
im a beginner so idk..
base=00B8BBF0
gm=01075C40
aoe=010C62FC
range=010C62F8
level=4704
nation=35C
map=0F30400
Is there anyone out there who knows how to use Dark Coder Trainer?
I have Fuji Injector, but when I tried to inject the Dark Coder Trainer, I don't see any effect or changes in my character!?
the "No Cool Down effect, et al." doesn't apply to my game!?
Please Advise...i just played Cabal last September of this year,...
REALLY working GC buff trainers 01/05/2012 - 9Dragons - 23 Replies One pinned doesn't work...does anyone have one up and running?
Help hacks and trainers not working 09/04/2009 - S4 League - 4 Replies today i log into s4 with mhs and with show me your ass trainer but the scans value changed and when ever i try to temper with the damage, speed, fumbi spam i dc whats wrong? It was working fine few days ago...