Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Undead mode or godmode

Discussion on Undead mode or godmode within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Undead mode or godmode

Cabal Main Discussions / Questions allso i write to that part to bud no answer any one 3 days a long

Just everyone tell that is impossible at cabal eu bud still i see many ones has godmode or how u call undead mode that is real if u go any server to fr at hounds and apes u can see many all like same wariors they u se that i try to kill them at pk mode them hp is finish bud they stil not die ?

is it possible or not ?

is any one know how to do that
Old 12/26/2008, 02:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
I think it might be an option of some sort in their bot, but I've never botted so i couldn't say for sure. It could also be the item that resurrects you in place after you die. They may have alot of them. Or somehow the bot can send the packet of using that item thus making resurrecting in place infinite.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Undead Male zu Undead Female
05/19/2010 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hab mir zwar das aus dem Umfrage post gezogen ... aber da sind die t10 teile und quel delar z.b. nicht enthalten und nur als blau weisse würfel dargestellt ... =/ wär für jede hilfe dankbar ...
Need 100% working godmode or help how make own godmode
02/08/2010 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Eny have idea wen hack auto pill no work how fix it or how use hack and put work it wen its on put no works:( Or eny ideas or codes how make cheatengine godmode ??
undead mode
12/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Boys u ll sa its impossible but at cabal Eu i see today 8 undead mode with any bot styl its like new bud just attak normal attak what is it what name of bot or hack is any body know it ?
Undead Female -> Undead Male Patch 3.0
10/20/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi, die neue WoWME.exe hab ich schon, allerdings geht meine .MPQ Datei nicht mehr. Hab sie mit Glitchy Modelsuite Programm erstellt. Kann mir jemand eine neue erstellen die für 3.0 funktioniert oder sagen wie ich mir eine für 3.0 machen kann?
Curiosity: Undead Mode
04/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Just curious if anyone has any ideas on how to get this working. Been screwing around with Sora/UCEs and searching for about every value known to man. Created a new level 1, just to let it die over and over again, thinking that might be able to find the death value, and freeze it while alive, etc, but no luck. Apparently there is a way to get Undead mode to work, because I see very nice professional looking bots using it (basically, you try to kill the bot, and it's life instantly goes...