Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]No Entry Hack Tool + method

Discussion on [Release]No Entry Hack Tool + method within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 06/06/2012, 14:20   #46

elite*gold: 0
Money Makes the World go round in Cabal PH.
Old 06/06/2012, 14:26   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale012710 View Post
in PH to many greedy they shout and shout even a bringer shouts a hack

so lame public selling of hack tsk2x
Same on eu ... now everybody is shouting it -_- will get patched sooooo fast now
Old 06/06/2012, 17:00   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale012710 View Post
in PH to many greedy they shout and shout even a bringer shouts a hack

so lame public selling of hack tsk2x
Quote:
Originally Posted by osyris124 View Post
Money Makes the World go round in Cabal PH.

that is why i will never release the process on how to run CE at cabal PH without using any bypass!!!

i hope no one know that except me!!!

so these no dungeon entry method address will be hard for them to find, cause someday the bypass will be detected.
Old 06/06/2012, 17:03   #49

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notenständer View Post
I don´t see the point of using this hack.
You will get banned and loose your alz and the economy will crash.
So nearly nobody will profit of this hack.
I hope it gets patched fast!
I never got a ban for just using No Entry Hack (I have 3 chars where I only used this one, no other hacks and they are still all unbanned) & I hope they will patch it soon as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulertje View Post
This is just so lame -_- we all know what happened to the dmg hack long time ago ... will be the same fckin story => patched over => ruined it for everybody
Same story, yes. Too many leechers know it -> ruins gameplay -> gets patched (so, leechers who abuse it ruin it for everyone)

Quote:
euhmz ... is it rly a reason to fck it up just like dmg hack just because some ppl where making a little alz from it? ....
Quote:
Same on eu ... now everybody is shouting it -_- will get patched sooooo fast now
This happend on PH and would eventualy happen on EU, it would get patched anyway. The only thing I did is speed things up, the more people know about it -> cheaper entry items get.
By doing this, I proof my point, since all the people who would pay for it, got it for free now, and start using it all in 1 day, you can see the impact, that people else would miss. FT2 went from 6kk to 4kk in 1 night, IC2 went from 3KK to 1.5KK in 1 night. If this would have happend over time, lets say, during a few months. People would not link it to this hack.

I don't know if you read my wall of text, but I said:
Quote:
Conclusion
Handful of people know it: Perfect, they have a big advantage.
Some leechers get their hands on it: Good, as long as a few leechers have it, but don't try to get credit or sell it, no problem.
Some greedy people get their hands on it: BAD, not only is it wrong to get money from stuff that isn't yours, but this also distributes the hack which end up in more greedy people having it, trying to get some profit and eventualy gets someone mad enough to release it in public, just to prevent those Greedy people to get money.
This is what you can find back in the 'History of No Entry Hack' as well, at first, podbot knew it, gave a hint. Some people find it, they have a big advantage. 28th someone was angry because of his ban, released it for 40min, some leechers get their hand on it (this is where the spreading started), some other day someone else tried to release it (20min, more spreading), some weeks later, first guy trying to get profit from it on black market.. this happend 3 times! And as Acid said, I all convinced them to take it down (I still have respect for those who did), if I did not do it, this hack would have been public 4 months ago! So be gratefull that you had those 4 months to maximize your profit.

I'd suggest to PM me if you want to discuss this in more detail.
Old 06/06/2012, 18:35   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ememaries View Post
i can't open the NoEntryHack-v1.0.0.CETRAINER.anybody can help me?
me to! what is the use of this .cetrainer
Old 06/06/2012, 18:46   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by condom113 View Post
me to! what is the use of this .cetrainer
Did you read the Requirements?;d
Make sure you run a bypass and have Cheat Engine installed.
Old 06/06/2012, 19:08   #52

a little help here please! when i change cabalmain exe to fixedmain.exe, my cabal is not starting
Old 06/06/2012, 19:16   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderx0413 View Post
that is why i will never release the process on how to run CE at cabal PH without using any bypass!!!

sadly I disagree
Old 06/06/2012, 20:02   #54

Thanks it Work ^__^
Old 06/06/2012, 20:37   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by condom113 View Post
a little help here please! when i change cabalmain exe to fixedmain.exe, my cabal is not starting
Normaly, if you are on European versions and you download the bypass, the client is already named fixedmain.exe

I gues you are on another version, then you'll have to search it yourself (the 23 steps I typed out) and then it doesn't matter what name your client has.
Old 06/07/2012, 04:16   #56

hoping they will patch it soon
i stop selling entries coz everybody is lowering their price just to sell
Old 06/07/2012, 06:04   #57

how about .. to finish the dungeon instantly..
Old 06/07/2012, 06:08   #58

they will patch that soon ^^ .. 101%.. ehe!
Old 06/07/2012, 06:44   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderx0413 View Post

so these no dungeon entry method address will be hard for them to find, cause someday the bypass will be detected.
If you using win 7 64 bit you do not need any bypass. Or they can use the "FAMOUS" K9 bypass for windows xp!

I already reported this hack in PH server! They are glad that I give them information about what this hack are for! They call for an emergency meeting with EST soft regarding to this hack! I hope it will get patch as soon as possible or else Cabal PH will have an economic crisis! Its better for this hack to get patch.
Old 06/07/2012, 07:00   #60

next: auto dungeon finish...

off topic: why bartblif and some of senior member here in forums is so itchy to request to close all the threads that have something to do with releasing semi-godlike cheats? but in the end of the day they are the one who will release it with the reason of to prevent leechers from getting something out of it, and they say " hey its not urs dont sell it" and also for the GM to patch much more earlier.. .. dang it man we also have our what you call brain .dll, why not letting us released why it always to be those seniors to release this kinda thing..

there is a lot of idea here in forums that u can use to make ur own hacks or cheats u just have to figure it out urself, and if your to brainy or yet lucky to find the address does it make u to have the rights on it ? man cant u get something out of your job well done..

they just misjudged some here as a leechers to make them the goodguy..
we are all cheaters at the end of the day...

off topic: i just notice and it can be happen.. some senior member here is inactive in cabal.. they just generate cheats and sell it.. thers is a propaganda that can be happen.. they just make a dummy accts and release some cheats then the main acct will request it to be closed to established their reputation as usual..they want to market it by give it to the leechers and leechers will do their job on spreading.. then when the time comes the the cheats affect the server this will be their BEST TIME on " RELEASING IT"( to prevent the leechers on makign saomething out of it accrdng to them) and making click away version of their cheats and sell it like k9 did... CAN BE?

i dont know if i am making an infraction in my statement(if i am my inbox will let me know).. its not my own version of flaming.. i just wanted to voice out the posibilities of becoz things like this happen in past whenever a major patch is coming.. cheats is everywhere... a lot of players notice that...
Thanks
1 User