************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at CabalTrainer.MemReadWrite.ReadPointer(Int32 hProcess, String Addybase, Int32 Off1, Int32 Off2, Int32 Off3)
at CabalTrainer.Trainer.Timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
I cannot use it because of an overflow error. Using Windows 7 - 64 Bit.
Can I ask you something? I was trying to run this trainer but it ain't work. In a window there's level 0, exp 0 etc. When I use fixedmain it works fine but causes dc, even if trainer is not running yet. How to make it work on normal cabalmain.exe? Is it possible?
~ for those having problem/errors running it, start your cabal first and login your char, then open this trainer, hope this one helps you.
I cannot run the program at all no matter what, as soon as I run it I get an overflow error and the error will not go away until I close the program. I've tried running it in every compatibility mode and absolutely nothing works.
Code:
************** Exception Text **************
System.OverflowException: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.
at CabalTrainer.MemReadWrite.ReadPointer(Int32 hProcess, String Addybase, Int32 Off1, Int32 Off2, Int32 Off3)
at CabalTrainer.Trainer.Timer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
it works on me but the problem is when i change my lvl and nation = DC
PH server
OS win xp sp2
i just simply read all post here and try it
and mix them
sir can you please make a post how what you did to make the trainer works for you??? coz on my side i did all the instruction that is written in the 1st page but still doesnt works for me..
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer 06/14/2011 - Atlantica Online - 12 Replies hotkey num 0 - to set
You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow
to 700 for fast battling.
CATION
In IND and GD before entering change it to 400 max, its cuses some lag and game buging if more then 400.
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ] 06/25/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 64 Replies Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer.
Er Enthält :
Cutspeed
Reloadspeed
Sp Reg
Leg Dmg < Found
Wallhack
Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG
Itemhack < New