Yo...
Ionutz or formerly known as [GM]Ionutz,
It's me, your boy, formerly known as [GA]D3ath...
You got banned from Trinity Cabal and got banned on Cabal Doom... and this server belongs to Ciprian/DareDevil and you made a hack...
I'm really disappointed in you... The guy who GM'ed Trinity Cabal then scammed people and then tried to play on Ciprian's server, made hacks and got banned for it and made another one?...
It wasn't unexpected but still shocking...
I don't hate hacks because I use hacks too ,but people who made these hacks and made people disappointed is on a another level.
Time to face the blues...
Once an admired person, now no more
Your death will not be honored like an icon like Albus Dumbledore...
Yo...
Ionutz or formerly known as [GM]Ionutz,
It's me, your boy, formerly known as [GA]D3ath...
You got banned from Trinity Cabal and got banned on Cabal Doom... and this server belongs to Ciprian/DareDevil and you made a hack...
I'm really disappointed in you... The guy who GM'ed Trinity Cabal then scammed people and then tried to play on Ciprian's server, made hacks and got banned for it and made another one?...
It wasn't unexpected but still shocking...
I don't hate hacks because I use hacks too ,but people who made these hacks and made people disappointed is on a another level.
Time to face the blues...
Once an admired person, now no more
Your death will not be honored like an icon like Albus Dumbledore...
Hi, my old friend^^! I'm not how you think I am, I am different and all they say about me isn't true and if it is, I had my reasons! Add my Ym if you want:
Hi, my old friend^^! I'm not how you think I am, I am different and all they say about me isn't true and if it is, I had my reasons! Add my Ym if you want:
Oh okay, well just ignore my post right there... I'll add you on YM! tomorrow, going to sleep now.
[Release] Doom-Cabal - Hack [15/2/2011] 12/31/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 26 Replies Hello all,
I want to present my Doom-Cabal Online Hack made by myself today - 15/2/2011.
I found the ports of this server so ... you're able to login with internal.txt
Cabal-Doom Hack by [email protected]
Virus Scan
Guide:
Doom 1 und Doom 2: BPjM nimmt die id Software Shooter-Klassiker vom Index (Hotnews) 08/30/2011 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies Hallo liebe Gamer Sekte
Ich möchte euch mit einer Late News um 20:55 noch Überaschen
Wie ihr ja wohlmöglich wisst, sind ja manche Spiele Indiziert, wer nicht weiß was das bedeutet kann hier nachlesen
Ja ihr habt richtig gehört soeben kam die News rein das Doom und Doom 2 (nicht Doom 2 US!) vom Index gestrichen wurde, das teilte die BPjM mit.