Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 of my friends banned :P

Discussion on 2 of my friends banned :P within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 of my friends banned :P

aw it sucks, e-games really banning people, 2 of my friends here at the coffee shop got banned 1 while he was manually botting (in front of computer) and 2nd while away ( take note both are in premium service ) so that means if they also search in the premium service for botters they REALLY MEAN IT... the best thing about getting banned is you can relax for now and the IP is not banned also >.< thats why take care...dont make it so obvious
Old 07/09/2008, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol IF YOUR CAUGHT dont buy premium again ^_^ so that e games will not gain php from us hehehe, they like banning rich players ^_^
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Friends For Sale Cheats-Facebook Friends For Sale Cheats,hack,tips and trickss
05/16/2011 - Facebook - 3 Replies
How to gain more money in Friend for Sale? Log in every 4 hours ($2,000) and invite up to 20 people a day for $500 each. Invite rock bands to be your friends and keep on inviting these people which are not on friend for sale yet. Make your friends do the chore, the higher their value the more chance to earn more for your benefit. Now let other buy your pets to get some profit and if you randomly browse the Friend for Sale Application, once in a while you will see a gold coin with a value,...
Hello all friends
08/11/2009 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Hey all, i just wanna be part of this forum. Happy to find good thing here and hope contribute soon. Thanks.
If one accoutn banned, all accounts on same email banned?
09/20/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
^^^ Anybody know? Cuz I think I'll need to change my email... IMMIDIATELY lol...
hi friends
07/14/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
hello all...
Seriously I want friends/Help :P
10/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Im starting to play conquer online again so I want to know what server to play on and what your name is so we can hook up and you can help me a bit :) Thanks