Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Ph Automouse2 Bot

Discussion on Cabal Ph Automouse2 Bot within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2008, 19:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
OMG Garun...what are you so angry about? The guy is just opening up an option. If you don't want to spend money for it, then don't. Nobody is forcing you to.

I'm a pinoy too man and I'm disappointed at how you reacted to the thread..tsk tsk tsk.

Peace!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2008, 20:05   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOP36 View Post
OMG Garun...what are you so angry about? The guy is just opening up an option. If you don't want to spend money for it, then don't. Nobody is forcing you to.

I'm a pinoy too man and I'm disappointed at how you reacted to the thread..tsk tsk tsk.

Peace!
read first all my post here before posting a comment ok
im suggesting to that man to prove it marunong ka naman siguro magbasa or tamad ka lang. dont be so dissapoint because botter ka rin
Old 07/08/2008, 22:47   #33

Aaaah Garun...I am right then...you are a ******.
Old 07/09/2008, 04:22   #34

Quote:

Peace!
thank you .. this is an option and no forcing to buy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
man you don't understand the difference within a pixel bot and a bot that uses packets to function namely cabal rider and cabal bot. So i won't be arguing and I'll try to explain,

A pixel bot scans for your game then if all goes fine and no problem it now scans for monster color, game cursor, terrain etc. then the hardware(automouse)does the job and now control your character automatically. There is also a software that does this kind of job it's called AutoIT sadly you need a bypass to use it and it's not as good as packet bots also you need to program this yourself. Since a pixel bot scans for colors/pixels, we can assume that this will work on PH. Also as jane88 said, this functions via hardware signals so game securities can't interfere with this you won't worry about it getting patched(it better be bec. 140$ is no joke)

I also don't think this is a scam I heard about this automouse too a long time ago, this guy is just trying to help. So chill man
thanks for explaining in detail...i couldnt be bothered to explain cause he would argue with me again.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedidiahlorn View Post
Wow that was a hard one honey... Just chill out this is just a thread and besides we all have our freedom to buy or not to... Jane was only trying to be helpful... Come on mate filipinos are more respectful than that...Ne t'inquiète pas. Tout est en ordre.
thanks thanks

Quote:
Aaaah Garun...I am right then...you are a retard.

LMAO...
Old 07/09/2008, 04:30   #35

Okay, garun

first of all, i wouldnt mention anything about that does not work to you or your country
and dont go talking nonesense, what u think i am taking advantage of this thingy?

for your information i lived in Solomon Islands in the south pacific for 12 years since child hood and know **** well not to fool someone in the same pacific code

i have a best friends from filipino whom i went to school with for 11 years and still stay in touch so i **** hell would not scam lie cheat u guys

and what prove that it works????? It works mate' so there is no point in proving it just to KISS UP TO YOUR SORRY ***

but i will point this out again,

Game Guard or any other such as nProtect/xTrap d/c all extra signals given out during the point of game play, meaning ANY OTHER SOFTWARE running at the time would be d/c

so where does this thingy come in? it is hardware usb signal running on pixel taken from the game players screen, meaning the protection think its just a another USB slotted in the PC slot, Running on GAME SCREEN PIXEL means that it reads signals from them and is programmed to act on it, meaning if Cabal KR and Cabal PH is the same game screen it works cause its the same method that runs

You didnt hear about it in EU? cause this is a korean device that just came out in english moron

I'm OKAY but please for other people do not ruin the images of the good filipino by saying things the way you do, just because of YOU other people will get the WRONG IMPRESSION of PH
Old 07/09/2008, 05:34   #36

hmmmmm

Automouse2 Bot is a program put into usb same with cr well its just like adding some new hard disk tsk tsk well if the Cabl.ph try to block Automouse2 and succed tsk bye bye $140
Old 07/09/2008, 05:58   #37

cge bli n kau mga tanga... bt bot q gmgna
Old 07/09/2008, 06:28   #38

hope u understand this

ur title say cabal ph automouse2 bot meaning its for ph automouse2 hmmm.... but ur cabal is not for ph right so try editing ur post because all the people well enter to ur post are from ph and they here beacuse they are trying to get bot that are running for ph. and here in our country all types of bot is for prohibited so surely ur automouse2 will be disable here so thanx for ur concern but that thing will be useless here.....
Old 07/09/2008, 07:21   #39

@ts dont mind garun, hes just an idiot with less money to burn. when cabalrider ph goes commercial he'll be the first one to scream and cry why rider is not free to bot anymore. Hes a typical pinoy who only thinks what he can gain more and give less or maybe nothing..
Old 07/09/2008, 07:34   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by icen View Post
Automouse2 Bot is a program put into usb same with cr well its just like adding some new hard disk tsk tsk well if the Cabl.ph try to block Automouse2 and succed tsk bye bye $140
i am not going to explain again why its different read, its up to you
and its not cr put into flashdisk, its engineered by korean programmers
go to google and type in automouse kr and u might see dozens of korean sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by stig1111 View Post
cge bli n kau mga tanga... bt bot q gmgna
speak english

Quote:
Originally Posted by icen View Post
ur title say cabal ph automouse2 bot meaning its for ph automouse2 hmmm.... but ur cabal is not for ph right so try editing ur post because all the people well enter to ur post are from ph and they here beacuse they are trying to get bot that are running for ph. and here in our country all types of bot is for prohibited so surely ur automouse2 will be disable here so thanx for ur concern but that thing will be useless here.....
you READ, it works for all cabal countries doesnt matter if its , eu, sea, ph ,na
it works everywhere but reason why i uploaded it as ph is because so many demands a bot for there that is why i gave this opinion, but i will take your concern and change the title later so thanks for the advice ^^
and one thing u have already users in ph but they are quite about it, how do you think cabal rider doesnt work? cause they talk abt it everywhere~

Quote:
Originally Posted by pherx View Post
@ts dont mind garun, hes just an idiot with less money to burn. when cabalrider ph goes commercial he'll be the first one to scream and cry why rider is not free to bot anymore. Hes a typical pinoy who only thinks what he can gain more and give less or maybe nothing..

thanks mate well put.. ^^
Old 07/09/2008, 12:10   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by garun View Post
i know that pixel bot you idiot! what i am talking here is how far he can prove it! not all pixell bot is working well in all cabal. and pixel bot is not cool coz if it is good **** lots of people will use it and no one will crying for rider!

magbabayad ka tapos dimo alam kung gumagana? saka mo lang malaman wala wenta kapag wala na 6000 pesos mo!
next time before you react magbasa ka muna ng mabuti ok? bkit ikaw kaya mo ba iprove na gumagana pixel bot ni jane? then show it to us moron!

vous voulez juste de l'expliquer, mais vous aussi te prouver que nous ******* machine peut très bien fonctionner ici
you've gone far enough don't push it. I explained it in a kind manner and you flamed me, what the HELL is wrong with you? If you know a pixel bot you know this will work BUT not as good as cabal rider. This is what Im trying to point out. Also you keep saying that it won't work. Then i'll ask you the same thing PROVE that this won't work.

Personally i don't want to argue in the internet especially if we were both Filipinos, but you friend are making things worse. This thread should be closed since it's becoming a flame war
Old 07/09/2008, 14:00   #42

WTF?!hard headed spoiled brats on the loose again..as i said,if you dont want the bot/progam,just leave it..i have a lot of chinese friend using this bot and it was ok..if you really want to get stronger,it will cost you a lot..stick to your favorite i dont care..if a new bot,product was release and being advertised,well if you like then go try it,if not,leave it..how can we attract more developers if your attitude is like that??

kahit n ba $1000 pa yan e kung gusto mo lumakas,bibilhin mo yan..nasa tao yan kaya wak ka na gumawa ng eksena..nagmumukha ka lang tanga tol!?

*Warning Added to garun*
*CLOSED*
Closed Thread