Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Ph Automouse2 Bot

Discussion on Cabal Ph Automouse2 Bot within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2008, 06:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
sorry to say man but that thing will not work in cabal here. how can you assure to the person here that your bot program is updated every time our game is having maintenance, because of bots. you dont understand how cabal community here is working hard and dying hard to kill those bots. thats why maintenance of cabal here is 2-3 times a week. you cant assure people here sorry.
Old 07/07/2008, 06:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
no have to buy from their website

yea cause it is flashdisk, pay ones work that is why u pay for it

well how much depends on how much you care to invest
just go purchase a flash disk from your local computer store and install a cabal rider in it... cabal rider is still free this time but when they go commercial and you have to pay for their bot the support and update will be more often...

found the prices on automouse2 site

Regular Price : $140.00

my *** $140 = P6,020
Old 07/07/2008, 07:13   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by garun View Post
sorry to say man but that thing will not work in cabal here. how can you assure to the person here that your bot program is updated every time our game is having maintenance, because of bots. you dont understand how cabal community here is working hard and dying hard to kill those bots. thats why maintenance of cabal here is 2-3 times a week. you cant assure people here sorry.
it will work bec. it's a pixel bot. it automatically scans pixels for it to function so no alt-tab. as for the flashdisk i don't know how it works but i have a clue, maybe it's still a macro inside the hardware not sure though. anyone who have this explain how this flashdrive works?
Old 07/07/2008, 07:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
no I don't use it. Im just familiar with bots and hacking stuffs, how they work etc.
ah i see ^^ hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimrpr View Post
hmmmmmm. well...... the program is in the flash disk right?... so i think the program could be uploaded to another flash disk or something.. correct me if i'm wrong.....
no it cannot be, it just looks like a flashdisk its a program made bot

Quote:
Originally Posted by badburn2003 View Post
just go purchase a flash disk from your local computer store and install a cabal rider in it... cabal rider is still free this time but when they go commercial and you have to pay for their bot the support and update will be more often...

found the prices on automouse2 site

Regular Price : $140.00

my GOD $140 = P6,020
lol have a go it wont work like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
it will work bec. it's a pixel bot. it automatically scans pixels for it to function so no alt-tab. as for the flashdisk i don't know how it works but i have a clue, maybe it's still a macro inside the hardware not sure though. anyone who have this explain how this flashdrive works?

yes, cabal rider is software and automouse2 is hardware, the reason why it gets d/c is because the protection blocks all extra signals running with the game but the automouse2 is a USB hardware so it just looks like a flashdisk inserted in the usb port, koreans use this (we like have internet cafe culture so go to internet cafe get two pcs one is bot and other is surf net or play games, that is why koreans come in flashdisk, SO update has nothing to do with it as long as the game players screen is the same it works anywhere)
Old 07/07/2008, 07:48   #20

i've seen this kind of bots.. it's like the ones that is sold in some korean botting website where you just need to buy the flashdisk and install some software to run it, and it supports almost all mmorpg games.. but for the price $140.00 T_T.. Maybe ill stick with CR maybe it will cost less ..
Old 07/07/2008, 07:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0584 View Post
i've seen this kind of bots.. it's like the ones that is sold in some korean botting website where you just need to buy the flashdisk and install some software to run it, and it supports almost all mmorpg games.. but for the price $140.00 T_T.. Maybe ill stick with CR maybe it will cost less ..
are really? hehe are you korean??? ^^

yea...but i think the one time payment is okay (cause i have one T_T)
and CR is that like weekly payment?
Old 07/07/2008, 10:47   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
are really? hehe are you korean??? ^^

yea...but i think the one time payment is okay (cause i have one T_T)
and CR is that like weekly payment?
its a scam we know that! one time payment one time wasting hell of a money you cant assure your program here man get a grip!
Old 07/07/2008, 11:20   #23

its hard to be detected cause it has a smoth programmed xD...
Old 07/08/2008, 03:51   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by garun View Post
its a scam we know that! one time payment one time wasting hell of a money you cant assure your program here man get a grip!
dude you look like you have been scammed a truckful~

there is no point arguing with you, its good to be suspicious if it is this much of a sum, but you are going over board with it DON"T
Old 07/08/2008, 03:52   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurerouge View Post
its hard to be detected cause it has a smoth programmed xD...
yep yep ^^ you got it! hehe
Old 07/08/2008, 08:43   #26

vous êtes stupide, you just wishin to scam filipino and dont fooll us like what your doin to your self ok?

now july 8 2008 cabal online philippines is having another server maintenance...and we sure cabalrider and cabalbot will not work properly. and you! how you can prove to us that your bot will still work huh?! come on prove it! do the video screeny of cabal ph with bot of yours then post link here! you cant tell that your bot is smooth no bot can run smooth here! you dont know cabal community here in our country. dont fool the pinoys! you just notice that we are crying for bots and screaming everytime our bots dont work that good. and you just want to take advantage and tell to us that your bot can work fine here without any proof!?

****! prove it first then ill stop arguing with you! if you cant prove it to us, you stop!
and hey! i didnt here your bot in cabal eu ive played their for almost 1 year! duh!

votre robot ne fonctionnera pas ici idiot
prove it! prove it! prove it!

tignan nyo nga may bot program sya pero ang lvl ng mga characters nya lvl87 lang pinakamataas? OMFG!!! sa cabalrider almost 1 week lvl 101 na char ko 4-5hrs lang of botting. asa pa gumana bot nya dito character nya low level ano yan 1 month pinalevel? what you think!? nang gagago lang eh! sasamantalahin mga pinoy dahil maingay daw tyo dahil di gumagana mga bot natin? ****!
Old 07/08/2008, 17:11   #27

man you don't understand the difference within a pixel bot and a bot that uses packets to function namely cabal rider and cabal bot. So i won't be arguing and I'll try to explain,

A pixel bot scans for your game then if all goes fine and no problem it now scans for monster color, game cursor, terrain etc. then the hardware(automouse)does the job and now control your character automatically. There is also a software that does this kind of job it's called AutoIT sadly you need a bypass to use it and it's not as good as packet bots also you need to program this yourself. Since a pixel bot scans for colors/pixels, we can assume that this will work on PH. Also as jane88 said, this functions via hardware signals so game securities can't interfere with this you won't worry about it getting patched(it better be bec. 140$ is no joke)

I also don't think this is a scam I heard about this automouse too a long time ago, this guy is just trying to help. So chill man
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2008, 17:56   #28

ok then use it sucker!

i know that pixel bot you idiot! what i am talking here is how far he can prove it! not all pixell bot is working well in all cabal. and pixel bot is not cool coz if it is good **** lots of people will use it and no one will crying for rider!

magbabayad ka tapos dimo alam kung gumagana? saka mo lang malaman wala wenta kapag wala na 6000 pesos mo!
next time before you react magbasa ka muna ng mabuti ok? bkit ikaw kaya mo ba iprove na gumagana pixel bot ni jane? then show it to us moron!

vous voulez juste de l'expliquer, mais vous aussi te prouver que nous ******* machine peut très bien fonctionner ici
Old 07/08/2008, 18:41   #29

CHILL BABY

Wow that was a hard one honey... Just chill out this is just a thread and besides we all have our freedom to buy or not to... Jane was only trying to be helpful... Come on mate filipinos are more respectful than that...Ne t'inquiète pas. Tout est en ordre.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2008, 19:21   #30

il veux juste scamm tagalog tous vous voir et il te le prouver
Closed Thread