I think it should be closed and all the links deleted, why he put it under sharecash? Its definitely outdated, get rid of it people to prevent your account from getting banned.
Where? I didn't see the link. Anyways, always get detected every 2 minutes for me. Might put my account to danger, what If I use C.E then suddenly it gets detected? Then what...banned account.
@XtremePVP CE can't be detected.
@Squall15 you can download the and here is .It seems this injector was used in Gunz but it can be used here too.In the string enter cabalmain.exe,then browse to PassNP.dll and then start cabal.Also make sure the injector is on Auto.
@XtremePVP CE can't be detected.
@Squall15 you can download the and here is .It seems this injector was used in Gunz but it can be used here too.In the string enter cabalmain.exe,then browse to PassNP.dll and then start cabal.Also make sure the injector is on Auto.
Cheers elitepvpers 01/22/2010 - Say Hello - 1 Replies Salut,
I am new here at elitepvpers.com and I would like to say hello
Cheers,
NoPlanB
Cheers:) 08/16/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies yellow dear Forumers:)
My name is Luke and im 22.(addicted from Cabal:P )
Im here to check for cool stuff usefull to play Cabal.
Cheers:mofo: