[*]Operating System: WinXP SP3, WinXP Black Edition[*]Servers: Elite Cabal[/LIST][*]Map hack (F12)[*]Speed hack (F11)[*]Range hack (F10, FA only atm)
How to run:
Simply, start your game client, login and run breaker exe file.
I run the .exe after login, after I press F12 for map hack,F11 speed hack.
nothings happen.
advise please.
Don't work for me
When i press any F(10,11,12) nothinhg haping, only my chat open (same when press enter chat) I'm opening in adm and my system is winxp. I tryed in IPU and Elite. Help!
Elite Cabal and others have a fail protection... we can bypassing and after use CE we can No Cooldown and others hacks....but the problem is DC ... -some solution?
so far I could not find any solution for getting DC.
this is surely not a client side, but server side protection and I am having problems on understanding and spoting any patterns and bahaviors of this protection.
I want to minimize all the problem which you are stuggling on EP3 servers all the time...
after lots of tries i have no effect with breaker on my Vista system, but dll works fine here.
can someone explain how to exactly open AutoIt application?