Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request guide

Discussion on request guide within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request guide

hi all

im looking for a guide on how to bypass xtrap , or create modified exe to run dual boxes and bots, im playing cabal brazil and cant find info, so i decided to make my own, but i need some help

thanks
Old 06/03/2008, 22:45   #2

so you didnt learn from your FIRST thread being locked?
Old 06/03/2008, 23:15   #3

sorry if i made another mistake, im just trying to learn something, and i was thinking thats the place...
i already made some searches, and if im not doing the wrong search criteria i could not find any tutos over cabal or any bypasss to xtrap, just the links to dl it...
Old 06/04/2008, 02:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by W4r3z View Post
sorry if i made another mistake, im just trying to learn something, and i was thinking thats the place...
i already made some searches, and if im not doing the wrong search criteria i could not find any tutos over cabal or any bypasss to xtrap, just the links to dl it...
Heres a Hint: GZP MPC and CE forum, theres alot of tut's there about HEX editing, .exe editing, and making ur own bypass, im trying to learn more about it, coz i stopped learning when i know how to hack maple with hex address and i got bored and stopped learning lol.. and i guess im into cabal now so i want to learn MORE!! xD
Old 06/04/2008, 03:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysmurff View Post
Heres a Hint: GZP MPC and CE forum, theres alot of tut's there about HEX editing, .exe editing, and making ur own bypass, im trying to learn more about it, coz i stopped learning when i know how to hack maple with hex address and i got bored and stopped learning lol.. and i guess im into cabal now so i want to learn MORE!! xD
you mean the one where they release the hex editor for the .wz files and all you do is configure what you want? I'd suggest CE, MPC, and GZP forum in that order if you want to learn. and reverse the order if you wanna leech.
Old 06/04/2008, 03:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by duyle73 View Post
you mean the one where they release the hex editor for the .wz files and all you do is configure what you want? I'd suggest CE, MPC, and GZP forum in that order if you want to learn. and reverse the order if you wanna leech.
Lolz i didnt arrange it on any basis.. but yeah.. his right.. if u really wanna learn CE is best.. and all the source comes from there.

Guide:
Old 06/04/2008, 04:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysmurff View Post
Lolz i didnt arrange it on any basis.. but yeah.. his right.. if u really wanna learn CE is best.. and all the source comes from there.

Guide:
Yeah i didn't realize the order until I wanted to point out where it would be best for him to learn the asm stuff first xD.
Old 06/04/2008, 18:35   #8

anyone can ban this guy?
Old 06/05/2008, 17:09   #9

elite*gold: 20
Please read the Cabal Rules and the description of the sections first before you open a new thread. Some sections are marked with NO Questions.
*real Infraction added*
*closed*
Closed Thread