Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider Fragen !!!

Discussion on CabalRider Fragen !!! within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider Fragen !!!

Hallo ^^

Wollte was nach fragen

Weil Ich habe Gehört das in China Eine Katastrophe Passirt ist Leider Geht der CabalRider 1.0.3 EU Ja net und Wollte mal nach fragen ob es ein eigentlich ein Pogramm gibt wie CabalRider. Weil Es ist ja noch nicht Fest Wann es Die CabalRider 1.0.4EU geben wirt oder ob es überhaput raus kommt. Darum Wollte ich nur nach fragen ob es wie gesgat ein anderes Tool Gibt wo mit mann Skillen und Auto & Auto buff und co, gib

Ich habe es auch schon mit

(CabalBotEU1.02) Versucht aber es kommt nach jede 10min der Disconet und der tool hat auch bug darum wollte ich nur nach fragen

Danke im voruas ^^

MFG
BalkatoR

^_^B+O+T+'s4E+V+E+R^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hallo ^^
wanted for which to ask
because I have belongs in China a disaster happened unfortunately goes the CabalRider 1.0.3 European Union net and wanted times for to ask whether it a Pogramm actually gives like CabalRider. Because it is not yet celebration when it the CabalRider 1.0.4EU gives landlord or whether it comes überhaput raus. Therefore I wanted only for to ask whether it as gesgat another Tool give where with man Skillen and car & car buff and CO, give

I had it already with
(CabalBotEU1.02) tried however it comes to each 10min of the Disconet and tool has also nose therefore wanted I only after to ask

thanks in voruas ^^

the MFG
BalkatoR

^_^B+O+T+'s4E+V+E+R^_^
Old 05/19/2008, 00:57   #2

sorry dont have german :/ in english please
Old 05/19/2008, 00:58   #3

niah he see that its neglishlanguage forum but he said everything in german^^
Old 05/19/2008, 01:06   #4

ok
Old 05/19/2008, 01:08   #5

Guy learn read
Hallo ^^
wanted for which to ask
because I have belongs in China a disaster happened unfortunately goes the CabalRider 1.0.3 European Union net and wanted times for to ask whether it a Pogramm actually gives like CabalRider. Because it is not yet celebration when it the CabalRider 1.0.4EU gives landlord or whether it comes überhaput raus. Therefore I wanted only for to ask whether it as gesgat another Tool give where with man Skillen and car & car buff and CO, give

I had it already with
(CabalBotEU1.02) tried however it comes to each 10min of the Disconet and tool has also nose therefore wanted I only after to ask

thanks in voruas ^^

the MFG
BalkatoR
Old 05/19/2008, 01:11   #6

^^
Old 05/19/2008, 01:17   #7

LOL didnt understand a word from its english too did u used a translator program to do it
Old 05/19/2008, 01:45   #8

ja sry kann leider kein Englich ^^
Old 05/19/2008, 02:17   #9

i think i under stood it abit (work with alot of mexicans speaking spanglish) He is either asking for the na bot or asking to help Na with his EU bot. I gusse he was going to program it for NA thats what i could get.
Old 05/19/2008, 05:07   #10

Ok, the word I just got was:

Due to the complexity of the update by Cabal, coupled with the lack of programmers on hand due to volunteering...adding that EU version of bot must also be updated....

We are looking at the beginning of next week for a new version to be released....could be sooner...I like to give the long date and and just be happy if its shorter then that.

CabalRider Forums are back up, as well as the website.

JUST NO NEW VERSION YET.

Sorry about the caps, some ppl just dont comprehend some things you already say, so you have to make it jump out there.

Once again...no new version yet....I will post a dl link ASAP once I get it.

Much ♥ to all

(keep merchanting..lol)

Sorry, I dont speak German (even though my last name is Kurtz)...anyway

I wanted to let you know that the NA and the EU versions will both be getting updates.

The CabalRider Develpoers and staff have just returned to the offices and have begun to look at the vast changes made to the Cabal game. It is because of these numerous changes, that it will take a few more days to make a fix to the Cabal patch. If someone could plz translate this into German (without the translator used above) it would be greatly appreciated.

I will try to get here to let you know when a new version is released.
Old 05/19/2008, 16:59   #11

ooh leute ist ja nett das ihr schreibt aber könnt ihr es auch gerne in deutsche machen bitte habe doch gesagt ich kann kein englisch danke ^^
Old 05/19/2008, 17:19   #12

You can try TwinR until it gets fixed.
Old 05/19/2008, 19:37   #13

sfz guckst du XD
gut das ich deutsch kann XD
naja auf jden fall gibt es ein thema wo es dort schon shtet wie du cabal rider laufen lassne kannst steht eingetlich **** und fett in schwarz aber für dich noch mal
schaust du lad dir nen bot for botmall runter das so ein wiesser finger den lääst du dann an dann startest du mit cabalrider das game und scho ngehts los
der (weiße finger) schaltet das gg aus
versuchs einfach mal also bei mir funkts
und bei dem porb mit dem dc
mch einfach auto lot und larg invetary aus mach die raduis zwischen 8-13 dann müsstest du keine dc bkeommen
wenn doch dann mach einfach auf fenstermodus nochdazu also bi mir funkts veruschs einfach mal
^^
Old 05/19/2008, 21:07   #14

also ur in the no question forum...
Old 05/19/2008, 21:24   #15

ok