Not trying to be a problem, but do you mind placing the file into another alternative hosting site? Your site seems to be down or you must have just removed the file.
Its running pretty well, I'm not sure if its only happening to me but I can only click start once. If I stop the bot, it doesn't start again when I click on start, so I end up exiting the game and etc :s
So, it loads fine and everything, the only thing, is that it doesn't start while the game is loaded and everything??? Everytime I click start, nothing happens and I have no clue why.
Twinr Timerless [NA] 06/24/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 74 Replies ok guys i know yall probly dont trust me so go ahead and scan this if ya like but anyways heres wat i did i took the new NA X-trap bypass pervided by high6 and rename the cabalmain that it had to rain and put it in here then i downloaded the new twinr version 1.5.5 and didnt use the actual program just the cabalhook.dll that came with it i replace the old cabalhook.dll with this the new one and most of the features work the hacks work and normal mode work just the combo and safe mode dont work...
Twinr Timerless(NA) 06/23/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies ellow all... i just want to lnow if someone can tell me where can i fount the latest version of twinr ... i mean i got it .. but i dont know how to use the code (HWID) on the program .. pliz help me!! XD