I still receive DC message as soon as I choose a channel... the beautiful thing is that I'm not interesting in boting, but this is the only way I can start Cabal, because otherwhise GG make my computer crash!
And since I don't want to change video card/RAM, or format my pc, I prefer to wait for a new cabal rider like you :P
Well at the morning, for me i was getting DC only when i was going to log in at ch 3,6 and 7! Now i get DC to all of them **** :S
Probably cabalrider's bandwidth is full...maybe too much users on ...
Cuz these channels i tried to log in, were almost full and my ch which is 22 wasn't so crowded and i was able to log in.. well i don't know anything else...
LOL your instructions ******* suck learn english this makes no sense, i just dont get what u want me to do.. is this for cabal rider or is this a bot called EU-BOT LOL it makes no ******* sense hahah
Hmm! I have updated my GameGuard, and erased him again...
Now if i open the game normaly, it will tell me about hacking cuz GG didn't open...
So i must open CabalBot, to start cabal without hacking "error".
And... guess what! It still disconnects me at the char select screen! So it MUST be the CabalBot's fault that we keep DCing at the char select screen...
If anyone knows chinese, can u please check the site for a new version, or find to how to fix this? thanks!
Bot doesnt work any more guys there has been Game guard Update
we gotta wait for Cabal rider to make one now -.- they using the earthquake as an excuse but there is always new verison for SEA and USA cos thats one that they make money from. I dont mean it wasnt tragic im sorry for all who lost there lives but they keep saying tomrorow it will be out to me on MSN and it never does they said they beta testing to me at one pointa nd said it was comming tonight guess what they lied.
Release New Method of Wallhack Bypasser by sQuare02 [No Need ISO Method] 08/05/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies 100% Working sa Window XP Wallhack pero FREE.. Nakuha ko lng to sa ka shop ko at eto yung gamit nya na wall... and it's 100% working in PSF...
Ito ang ginagamit nmin ngayon sa cafe..
Eto nga pala yng Download Link..
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
sQuare02 Wallhack Bypasser.rar
Eto rin yng Proof..