The recent Cabal patch has temporarily disabled the bot.
Due to a RL disaster the bot update has been delayed.
This shows me that some ppl do not read the forums rules.....ie. "using search"
Or simply reading some threads before they post.
Rider is very aware that we need a patch for the update, but there are other priorities right now.
hmmm. help ppl trapped in fallen buildings, or make an update for a "free" bot.
I think we can all wait until they feel they have done all they could to help those that need it.
Its not like you guys are paying for the bot and your time is ticking away (in which case Rider would compensate you for the loss).
I received an IM from Rider early yesterday morning saying he would try to get some programmers together to fix the patch, so obviously his team are alittle scattered at the moment.
But they are safe
I will make a post as soon as a new version is available
very good that someone spoke it out... I agree with otManiac, stop asking questions and try to understand that there is a possibility that updating CR isnt the thing that is the most important to them right now, moreover I think we all should show our respect to them because they chose to help ppl in danger instead of doing nothing or acting like nothing has happened.
And I think ppl asking stupid questions should watch news sometimes ^^
Exactly.
But then they'll come back with another account spamming "who the hell cares about what happened to the programmers as well as 50k other Chinese citizens as long as I get my bot so I can continue cheating my **** off".
Cabalrider released new bot for PH [Cabalrider 1.04] 11/13/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies here's the link http://219.129.239.193/down/CabalRider_PH1.0.4.exe
enjoy botting!! kalat nyo para less chance of getting banned !! hihi.. :D
Xtrap update 1.0.4 CabalRider 06/02/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Ok, yea CabalRider 1.0.4 US doesnt work, because xtrap updated.
lets hope that they make a new one soon. so all who are trying
it for the first time it will not work for you
CabalRider US and new Update 05/29/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 6 Replies After the new update, the game errors and closes when I actually try to start CabalRider (as in press the "Start Robot" button).
Can anyone confirm?