Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Potion Gliitch

Discussion on Potion Gliitch within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Potion Gliitch

Haven't seen this posted anywhere yet so thought i would post it.
there is a glitch if you r using cabal rider. Buy as many potions as you can doesn't matter what kind they are. Then start dropping them on the ground
,make sure you have auto loot on for this, the bot will pick the potions back up and put them in stacks of 98. this leaves a lot of room in the inventory fill it however you like. Hope this helps someone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2008, 04:53   #2

cant try it now
the bot dont work
Old 05/14/2008, 08:27   #3

This has already been posted on the main thread for the bot... you should try to look harder next time.
Old 05/14/2008, 09:49   #4

tnx alerdy know .. [: its work w8 the return stone too [:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2008, 10:02   #5

Anyone can tell me where to get a cabalsea bot in this web? Please , new here...
Old 05/14/2008, 16:33   #6

Received Thanks: 1,992
CLOSE
posted already
Closed Thread