Speed hack will be sold for a limited version ~ about ten pieces at a time due too it is a very powerful hack. I will post more information about speed hack in the forum.
About the price, $4 is cheap for one weeks. Right now, TwinR is the best bot for cabal on the market. Besides, if you check other websites, you will see that most bot cards are sold for $5 and up. Silkroad bot cards is nearly $10 now, althought that game is nearly dead.
$4 is our advertised price. There is also event that give out free weekly bot for our buyers. Check the website for more information.
Thanks
yea i'd like to try the speedhack but i'd equally like a demo that has actually working sleep timers to see how the comboing works.
No speed hack no money for you end of discussion. Free bot > A slightly better bot that you have to pay for. Only want a speed hack.
And the event? ***** dumbest event I have ever seen. Give you 15 customers you give me a week free? The day I get 15 "friends on cabal" is the day I realize I am a nerd and quit.
Folks here are right. There are already several decent bots on this forum for free and I am sure some private things going on behind closed doors already for a set fee rather than a weekly.
The speedhack was/is the only thing that seperates your bot from several others. I have used the beta and yes its quite solid with intuitive targetting. However, for the long haul paying you a monthly fee is the same as paying cabal online a monthly fee. Without the speedhack it is simply not worth it to most.
ABOUT CABAL TWINR SEA 07/05/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Can anyone enlighten me?? I am playing CABAL PH. I was just wondering what TWINR should I use? Thanks. Hope Anyone can help.
TWINR for EU Cabal? 04/21/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Hi.
I heard that you can bot all night with TwinR because the IVC won't pop up. Is there a Twinr bot for EU Cabal? Since I would like to bot more then 45 minutes ufff...
Yours,
Abyssion
EDIT:
Sorry wrong section please move to Main Discussion
TwinR for Cabal EU ? 01/16/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies Gibt es TwinR für Cabal EU ? wen ja dan bitte hir donwload link
wehn nien pls close ^^