Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RC-2 Numb Bot- Skill spam UNLEASHED!

Discussion on RC-2 Numb Bot- Skill spam UNLEASHED! within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 05/08/2008, 18:10   #121

elite*gold: 0
i dont know how to use QmacroT___T
Old 05/17/2008, 09:42   #122

Norton detected a virus...
to be precise it is a Downloader, which connects to the Internet and downloads other Trojan horses or components.
=) nice try though
Old 05/19/2008, 11:23   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmethos View Post
Norton detected a virus...
to be precise it is a Downloader, which connects to the Internet and downloads other Trojan horses or components.
=) nice try though
Oh, hahahah, you caught me you sly devil.

Dude if its listed at Download.com its not a virus. Also, get yourself a real antivirus, or use virustotal so people don't know you're a noob.

7 million people use Qmacro, 'nice try though'
Old 05/19/2008, 11:24   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by selamatyoyo View Post
Does anyone has the standard UI_Texture0.dds, forgot to make 1 copy of it before replacing it with the one on (T.T)
that one is ugly and it burns my eyes while playing cabal, please send me one,

I no longer have it, but if you do a reinstall of the game it will replace the file, alternatively using the 'repair' function might work as well... yeah the pink that I used is REALLY ugly, but its literally the ONLY color I could think of that isn't used at all in the game, shy lime green... which I think might be used once or twice in GD, so I went with my gut >.<
Old 05/26/2008, 18:39   #125

anybody here can teach me how to bypass gameguard?
cause here in cabalPH we're using gameguard as a game security instead of xtrap.

thanks!
Old 06/23/2008, 06:05   #126

try to use cabalbot ph to by pass gg,