Discussion on [Release on Request] RGN Cabal Hack [28/2/2011] within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.
hey ionuutzuu can you make that hack for Cabal Perfect? " "
they use the X Trap guard system look this
that, the xtrap bannish dont work help me whit all of that, and they are ep2 so i dont think that u have problems ^^
hey ionuutzuu can you make that hack for Cabal Perfect? " "
they use the X Trap guard system look this
that, the xtrap bannish dont work help me whit all of that, and they are ep2 so i dont think that u have problems ^^
Maybe they use CabalMain from The Divinity Project Team.
Anyway ... I will try when I get back from school.
[Release on Request] Alpha-Cabal Hack [19/2/2011] 06/03/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies Yes, I can :)
Hello all,
I want to present my Alpha-Cabal Hack made by myself today - 19/2/2011.
This is a noob server so any person can make very very easy a Test Commands Hack.
Alpha-Cabal Hack by [email protected]
VirusTotal