why dont u make a better security system for your server instead of barking here saying others noob because he make a hack. Think about it in the +ve way....he done it cause your security is low, & what u should do now is to improve it
Btw, no hack = no fun.hahaha..
@cotetul - I had more own cabal servers than yours hairs on entire body, I never made a GA application except in old CAOR server 2-3 years ago. If I ignored your hack request then excuse me, but I left this way of time waste.
[Release] TG Cabal - Hack [6/2/2011] 08/22/2011 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 131 Replies Hello all,
I want to present my TG Cabal Online Hack made by myself today - 6/2/2011.
Because I made the TG Client I know the xor keys and login port so you can download it from the link below:
Guide:
Extract this patch in your "TG Cabal Online" folder and enter in game using Have-Fun !
You can activate it by pressing SHIFT+CTR+ALT + Hot Key