Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking Elite Cabal (DMG~DEF/ALZ)(with screenshots)

Discussion on Hacking Elite Cabal (DMG~DEF/ALZ)(with screenshots) within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Hacking Elite Cabal (DMG~DEF/ALZ)(with screenshots)

OK all credits go to mollybr,I just decided to make it easier for you to understand with screenshots.Here is the guide:

1. Getting Started
Start Elite Cabal -> Log in -> Enter channel Hardcore.
Try to find three pieces of each :

-for DMG : Bracelet of Fighter (+3/4)(for WA,BL,FB,FS) OR
Bracelet of Sage (+3/+4) (for WI,FA)
-for DEF : Earring of Guard (+3/4)
-for ALZ : Earring of Seven Coins (+3/4) OR Bracelet of Seven Coins (+3/4)

Note: You can try to buy these at the Novice channel but I doubt you will have enough money to afford it.(Most people sell them 2-4b)
Note2: All jewelery requires a certain level to be equipped.

2. Editing your Honor Points(HP)
-With your character logged on minimize Cabal and start Cheat Engine(CE).

-Click the flashing icon,then click on CabalMain.exe,then click OK

-Now open up Cabal and press "C".Now look for something like this

-Now minimize Cabal again and enter the amount of Honour points you have.Then click First Scan.

-In a few seconds you will be given results in the column on the left.Find an address which starts with "09....." and double click it.

-Now double click on the number you see under "Value"

-Enter a high number,press OK and check the box under "Frozen"

-Now open up Cabal again,press "Esc",and click "Select Character"

-Click once on another character,then double click on the character with which you changed the honor.

-Equip 2 Bracelets and 2 Earrings of the same kind (Example:2 BoF+3 and 2 EoSC+3)

-Now hover the mouse over the third (unequipped) piece of jewelery and keep rightclicking it.You can even use a program which clicks for you (I use Klick0r,just Google it).

-After a few minutes/hours/days of clicking try to see the difference in dmg/def/alz and double slot items drop rate.

OK guys I hope I've helped you,if I did then click the thanks button.
Happy ruining of the Cabal Elite economy
If you can't understand any part write your problem below.

Note1: If you still have many addresses starting with 09... or don't have any at all after the first scan do the following - warp yourself to any map higher than Undead Ground(Forgotten Ruin,Lakeside,MF,PF) and kill a monster.Now,enter your new amount honor and click "Next Scan".

Note2: To check if the hack is working,try to put vital earrings and see if health points increase more than 60.If they only give you +60 health,then relog once again.The hack should be working now.

Note3: Channel Hardcore no longer drops any bracelets(or at least not as often as before)
Thanks
128 Users
Old 12/27/2008, 19:06   #2

I must say, great job on this guide. I myself do this, and i couldn't put it any easier. Good screenshots too btw.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 02:55   #3

When i switch channels it doesnt keep my strength or whatever. Is there anyway to fix it?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 06:17   #4

hi...... i dont understand the part of hover the mouse of unequipped of jewelry and keep rightclicking it.. i cant understand it.... help me please....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 10:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzErhacker View Post
hi...... i dont understand the part of hover the mouse of unequipped of jewelry and keep rightclicking it.. i cant understand it.... help me please....
OK let's suppose you have 3 Bracelets of Fighter+3.After following all the steps you equip two of them and there is one left in your inventory,right? So you keep clicking the third bracelet of fighter (a lot of times) and then use a skill on a mob to see the difference in dmg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyo121 View Post
When i switch channels it doesnt keep my strength or whatever. Is there anyway to fix it?
I think there is no way to keep your bonuses when you switch the server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 22:50   #6

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
credits for honor hack, KydFlarez aka Vegi, and FirstKillah, credits for dmg hack to Newbie001, posting 1111th time guide on same hacks, Fail.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 22:52   #7

i have do all things you say but nothing happend =(
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/28/2008, 23:12   #8

great guide, but i have a question. I've tried a LOT of autoclickers..all seem to work but when i switch to cabal they stop working. Then i switch back to desktop and they continue working..anyone help? thanks
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/29/2008, 00:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by anduRO View Post
credits for honor hack, KydFlarez aka Vegi, and FirstKillah, credits for dmg hack to Newbie001, posting 1111th time guide on same hacks, Fail.
Thanks for the flame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojhter View Post
great guide, but i have a question. I've tried a LOT of autoclickers..all seem to work but when i switch to cabal they stop working. Then i switch back to desktop and they continue working..anyone help? thanks
Try using Klick0r :
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/29/2008, 01:41   #10

i used klick0r and it's still the same problem
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/29/2008, 07:26   #11

good explanation of the hack. a word of advice, dun click bosc+3/4 for days coz the server will be down almost once a day n u will waste ur time clicking that bracelet and have to redo it all over again.

For defense n dmg hack, just click defense for 5 mins and dmg hack for 20 mins for hardcore chnl n u will be able to kill most boss monsters with 1 hit like impact stab and magic arrow least to say about those mobs or use those higher rank skills.
Old 12/29/2008, 19:07   #12

Is there a way to simultaneously edit the value of all the addresses? Or freeze the changed values all at the same time? Reason i'm asking this is because i get MANY results when i search for my honor points. So i just change every single one of them (as it was directed in mollybr's thread). It's such a pain to change every single one of them one by one...

And one more thing, how do u know that your honor points is with the address that starts with 09... ?
Old 12/30/2008, 00:25   #13

power370, it's usually the first code if there are no green ones, if there are green ones then try the first black one. if still nothing, kill something in war zone to get 1 honour point, then enter the new value of your honor points and do a next scan and do this until you get about 3 or so.
Old 12/30/2008, 01:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cojhter View Post
power370, it's usually the first code if there are no green ones, if there are green ones then try the first black one. if still nothing, kill something in war zone to get 1 honour point, then enter the new value of your honor points and do a new scan and do this until you get about 3 or so.
I believe you meant "Next Scan"
Old 12/30/2008, 02:29   #15

oh..right. Thanks for noticing or whatever xD
Closed Thread