Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Talk about archer experience.

Discussion on Talk about archer experience. within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Talk about archer experience.

Currently, archer is not as strong as before, the archers after competent are not so strong as before, I’m also not enchanted armors of 60,76,92, but a set of general equipment.
I think that any professional PK can combo tack or not. We all know, MISS, stun and immobility effect is invalid during combo and there is no skill cool down. I don’t agree with the view that all master-hand combo tack, I think whether combo tack or not is just in terms of the instant situation, but not start PK is to combo tack. If you play bow, you will be able to 2-HIT, the master-hand will understand it at a glance.
As for PK is more or less the same, according to the individual operation equipments. The most economical and most effective equipment is the high and low level enchanted armors, and PVP depends on technology, fate, and equipment instead of the foolish words such as, one takes potions, the other is with hack and so on. If the latter equipment is so NB, it will be not difficult for archer to win the battle, please don’t look down upon our bow. But in the latter, more than 50% online games are close attack jobs, if you cannot believe, you can ask for someone. In fact, as long as the gap between equipments is not large, 60 enchanted armors are not terrible, horrible thing is that you have lost heart before you begin to play when you know that he is 60 enchanted armors. That will be serious mistake. PVP depends on awareness and response (consciousness may be inborn.)
Old 11/05/2008, 03:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
+link removed

+thread closed, do this post again in wrong place, i will get you all the warning
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot experience
05/13/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
bonjour, je recherche activement un bot expérience fonctionnant sur les serveurs francais. Merci beaucoup ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- Hello, I look for actively malformed one experience(experiment) working on the french servers. Thank you very much
[HELP] Experience Sql
01/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Hey all i am just needing one thing left experience received. i have searched but not able to find it.
11/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Talk about archer experience. Currently, archer is not as strong as before, the archers after competent are not so strong as before, I’m also not enchanted armors of 60,76,92, but a set of general equipment. I think that any professional PK can combo tack or not. We all know, MISS, stun and immobility effect is invalid during combo and there is no skill cool down. I don’t agree with the view that all master-hand combo tack, I think whether combo tack or not is just in terms of the instant...
11/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Currently, archer is not as strong as before, the archers after competent are not so strong as before, I’m also not enchanted armors of 60,76,92, but a set of general equipment. I think that any professional PK can combo tack or not. We all know, MISS, stun and immobility effect is invalid during combo and there is no skill cool down. I don’t agree with the view that all master-hand combo tack, I think whether combo tack or not is just in terms of the instant situation, but not start PK is to...
S> 2nd RB Female Archer Archer-Trojan-Archer 130-130-112
09/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, im selling an Archer-Trojan-Archer female account who has the ability to use chain cyclone which is awesome for plvling. She currently has 236Pot with her mentor on and w/o her on she has 210 potency (for a lvl 112 archer this is great). As i mentioned before she is lvl 130-130-112. Now for her gear: Ears Super +5 SDG lvl 112 Necky Super +5 SDG lvl 112 Ring Super +6 SDG lvl 110 Bow Super +6 2xSDG lvl 110 Coat Super +6 2xSDG lvl 112 Boots Super +6 SDG lvl 110 Miraculous Gourd Good...