Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SHARE] My CT File with full Hack Addys

Discussion on [SHARE] My CT File with full Hack Addys within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face [SHARE] My CT File with full Hack Addys

If you have a bypass, and you know how to smart edit addresses in Cabal Online, this is the ONLY hack you will EVER need.

props to a friend

The addresses will vary for everyone, but these are all pointers, I got tired of seeing only guides on how to do it and no one actually doing it, so yeah here are the pointers, and all you have to have is some general knowledge in CT to figure out how to smart edit these addresses to fit your own client. If you can't figure it out PM me. Or Post Here.

This is really for people like Izalie and Xanward and others that fully understand CE.

These pointers will work on ANY client on ANY cabal with my method of smart editting. I will NOT provide my bypass.

For those that don't believe that my pointers work, here is a video I made using them.

**NOTE**
All the black grouped values are just my experiments, they do NOT work yet, and do not edit any of the values for those. The only values that you need to change are the RED and the BLUE

THIS HACK WILL NOT DISCONNECT YOU FOR SKILL SPAM ( because I have the GM address linked to a trigger group function )WHEN USED WITH THE CORRECT BYPASS ( will not provide to the public )

Here is the hotlink mirror

Attached Files
File Type: zip cheat.zip (1,001 Bytes, 8580 views)
Thanks
65 Users
Old 07/18/2008, 23:40   #2

i cant download the attachment

it opens a blank page :-s
Old 07/18/2008, 23:45   #3

it works fine, for those who don't believe that it works. Here is a video I made.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/18/2008, 23:45   #4

elite*gold: 20
If that happens sometimes evandon, you might wanna try uploading it again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2008, 23:50   #5

uploaded it to a mirror
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/18/2008, 23:54   #6

if u spam skills too fast u dc, right? even with "no skill delay/cooldown"?
Old 07/18/2008, 23:56   #7

elite*gold: 20
awsome all check it out in a min
Old 07/18/2008, 23:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by data92 View Post
if u spam skills too fast u dc, right? even with "no skill delay/cooldown"?
It depends on what skill you use, if you are on a private server, then no you will not get disconnected this has been tested on TFN

as you can see in my video, I do not disconnect from spamming haha. Part of that is my good bypass though
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2008, 00:49   #9

The pserver on which i play many of these don't work ;p or maybe its just me and the values but i still douybt they work as they have some high values ~.~
Old 07/19/2008, 01:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by evandon View Post
The addresses will vary for everyone, but these are all pointers, I got tired of seeing only guides on how to do it and no one actually doing it, so yeah here are the pointers, and all you have to have is some general knowledge in CT to figure out how to smart edit these addresses to fit your own client. If you can't figure it out PM me. Or Post Here.

This is really for people like Izalie and others that fully understand CE. I'm sure they can respect my work.

These pointers will work on ANY client on ANY cabal with my method of smart editting. I will NOT provide my bypass.

For those that don't believe that my pointers work, here is a video I made using them.

Here is the hotlink mirror

Hot Dam'n Like to think you for this.
Will Help out a lot with lving all we need now is a Clinet For XTrap NA.

Like to add thx again :P
Old 07/19/2008, 01:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyrudy View Post
The pserver on which i play many of these don't work ;p or maybe its just me and the values but i still douybt they work as they have some high values ~.~
those are addresses for my specific client. you have to use smart address edit, and edit them to work for your client.

Heres a hint:

read the tutorial for cheat engine
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/19/2008, 01:28   #12

If you need help knowing exactly WHAT to set the values to I'm available on MSN.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/19/2008, 01:49   #13

haha i like you ;p thanks for the tip ^.^ Learning never hurts me
Old 07/19/2008, 01:50   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyrudy View Post
haha i like you ;p thanks for the tip ^.^ Learning never hurts me
I wish I could completely teach all of you with just forum posts alone, but I find it much easier to get your stuff working if you add me on MSN. I only speak english though so.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2008, 02:22   #15

ei evandon...i dont understand what actually ur saying about the address subtraction...im also a CE user from the philippines...and also can you told me what bypass r u using ty ^_^