Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]no rules for botting!

Discussion on [GUIDE]no rules for botting! within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [GUIDE]no rules for botting!

first of all the bot community in cabal ph is so very, very hot issue now!
because of those stupid silly botters dont understand the rules of botting.
now lets get it on.

to avoid that scarry word "Banned from Botting"

1st.
avoid your bot for killing stealing.
lots of people now specialy in PH using bots and dont care if thier bot is K'sings.

2nd.
dont leave your bot while your sleeping uh..umm!
bad idea if you are planning to do that 24/7 botting or if you already doing it.
sometimes if you dont notice your bot is not responding or stop attacking monsters(but keep on using pots) or stuck in one place i saw alot of them. sometimes my character too is like that.
the more your character stays in one place and farming and not talking or saying anything the more chance of getting banned.

3rd.
atleast twice go to diffrent channels
it is very easy to do but if you are botting on a peak hour dont doit
because servers are fully full of bots and non-bots.

4th.
and last! dont waste real money for your bot or get ep. you know what i mean.

sorry for the bad english i only speak tag-french.
kick *** out of here!