Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Open Storage anywhere and Item Shop with UCE

Discussion on [Guide] Open Storage anywhere and Item Shop with UCE within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] Open Storage anywhere and Item Shop with UCE

This is very simple and anyone should be able to do it at their first try. Might not as superb as other but at least usefull in certain situation =)

- Open STORAGE anywhere
  1. Go to any port service NPC, now dont click the NPC yet.
  2. using UCE, search for 0 (4 bytes), u should have lots of address by now.
  3. now click on the port service NPC, drag some stuff out from your storage now dun close the storage yet.
  4. using UCE, search for 1 (4 bytes), u still have lots of address
  5. Now keep doing the same step (by searching 1 after u drag ur stuff out from npc or putting it back to the storage also can, and searching for 0 values after u close the storage.
  6. Do that until u have at least 5 values, drag all the addreses down. close ur storage if its still open, then freeze all 5 values (should be 0 when u freeze it since the storage is closed), ty open ur storage now, it will automatically closed everytime u try it, coz u freeze the value to 0.

Currently still bug!!!

- ITEM SHOP
More or less the same as finding the storage address, start searching for 0 (4 bytes), then open the item shop, now search for 1, keep doing this until u have 4 address, the ress is the same step, freeze it to 1 if u wan to open it.

The thing about item shop, u need the right NPC address for each map, so u cant use ****** ice item shop NPC address in Port lux or any other map.

Hope this helps
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/28/2008, 20:57   #2

found it but not working. nothing happen when i freeze it
but it changes whenever i open and close storage.
Old 03/28/2008, 21:03   #3

So what this does is make it so that any shop you go to will actually be the storage guy?

Could save me some walking around I guess
Old 03/28/2008, 21:07   #4

its to open the storage without being at the storage guy
if you take more than 1 item out you dc though (or at least i did the last 40 times i tried it)
Old 03/28/2008, 21:11   #5

but it doesnt work for me at least. i only need 1 try from search 0 then open then search 1 to come out with the one and only address. Not sure if i did anything wrong but it seems the value will turn to 1 as i open the storage and 0 as i close it.
when i freeze to 0 nothing happen and so is to 1.
Old 03/29/2008, 02:08   #6

tested, and comfirmed, it will disconnect u even if u successful opened the store or the warehouse. I tried to free all the address, buy if u buy more than 3 things or sell more than 3 things, server will dc you, same thing to the warehouse. BUt 1 thing maybe cool is, maybe that maybe can use as duplicate, cuz when it disconnecet me and i log in, the stuff i depost in the warehouse it is in there, and also in my mouse click i still have that item. BUt rarely work, maybe 20 out of 1 will work. BUt you can try, may find duplicate hack.
Old 03/29/2008, 07:18   #7

lol then i suppose u can duplicate all the rare items
Old 03/30/2008, 20:23   #8

duplicate hack might be possible
Old 03/31/2008, 05:04   #9

well i cant open storage anywhere however i managed to freeze the storage charge ^^
Old 04/08/2008, 02:19   #10

the problem with duplicateing items, is that they are usually numbered. when you dupe an item, it creates an identical entry in the server database, which is easily detected, thus not making it very worthwile.

at least that is the case with most games ive played.
Old 04/14/2008, 15:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty View Post
the problem with duplicateing items, is that they are usually numbered. when you dupe an item, it creates an identical entry in the server database, which is easily detected, thus not making it very worthwile.

at least that is the case with most games ive played.
this is true and happens to me when i try. But i'm considering a method that might dupe lamps, or in other words, duping the lamp, using the original, and grabbing the copied id from stash. I havent tried it yet.
Old 05/11/2008, 04:01   #12

actually on cabal [EU] GM cannot detect dupe or other action, 'coz? the logs are crypt on korean and they can't use gm commands too... for same reasons. In fact lot of guys can cry because loosing item or make a fraps of another player hacking they cant found the proof of those action.