I've done everything correctly, I have the bot for bypassing, I have the macro set up but when I enter the game it just can't start, im playing in cabal EU
tks for this! i downloaded and use CR and manage to get into the game but once i press F10, xtrap detected it and close the game . Im cabalsea player, do anyone know how to bypass it? tks in adv
Dont make more then 100+ combo cus ill can be recorded to this
and i cant found qmarco 6.20, only 6.50 is..., can someone upload it :/
found another program called jmarco, it seems its not infected or smt... so just google it. Its actually same as qmarco and i have no idea how to use it
Need Help Using an Auto-Combo Program 02/28/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Hey Guys.
I've played Brazillian Cabal for 1 month, and i tried to find some auto-combo programs, then, i found it here, but, it doesn't work, maybe the program is blocked or something by the XTRAP (it's like the gameguard, in BR).
So, could someone help me with it? :confused:
U Can Use Auto Combo in red cabal 06/12/2008 - Cabal Online - 18 Replies Try and you can auto in this cabal this is Scren
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98/acma2010/ CabalVer2624-080611-1049-0000.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98/acma2010/ CabalVer2624-080611-1053-0000.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98/acma2010/ CabalVer2624-080611-1057-0000.jpg
http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn98/acma2010/ CabalVer2624-080611-1058-0000.jpg:p:p
auto combo [help] 06/06/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies can n e one give auto combos for NE cabal?
if it need UCE or CE or/and bypass can u plz give me the link or file for it 2 plz
i'm using Vista BTW...some files and links might not work......THX alot for the help
combo macro auto it 08/02/2007 - Cabal Online - 13 Replies aight heres my script
while 1
If Hex(PixelGetColor(420, 57),6) = "F8C800" Then
if Hex(PixelGetColor(250, 763),6) = "232E41" Then
send(6)
sleep(10000)
Elseif Hex(PixelGetColor(207, 763),6) = "232E41" Then
send(5)
sleep(10000)
elseif Hex(PixelGetColor(163, 763),6) = "232E41" Then