Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to setup a VMware

Discussion on [Guide]How to setup a VMware within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide]How to setup a VMware

This is a quote from CabalRIder forums and it has been made by "tai1s".All credits go to him.

Quote:
How to set up a Virtual Machine?

Hello Riders,

in this guide I'll try to show you how to set up a virtual machine. This is necessary if you have a 64 Bit Operating System and do not like to downgrade it to a 32 Bit System only for a "bit" riding.

First of all you need to download the VMware Player. It is totally free. You just need to make a Free Registration. .

But VMware Player is not the only thing we'll need. You also need a copy of your Cabal Folder, the newest Cabal Rider and last but not least an image of a 32 Bit Windows. (A CD/DVD works as well)

(No Serial needed, Password: CabalRider)

If you have all things collected we need, copy them to your desktop like shown on the picture.

Now start the VMware Player Setup. The Setup is very Easy and does not need any explanation. Just follow the steps and restart your PC at the end.

After rebooting start your fresh installed VMware Player and press "Create a new Virtual Machine".

Select your Image or DVD with the Windows you want to use for this VM.

In the next step, you need to insert your wished user name and maybe user account password. And (if necessary) the License Key of the Windows you'll install. In my example the OS needs no License Key. :P Thats why the message in the second picture is shown. Ignore it and click "yes" if its the same case for you.

Give your VM a name and choose the path where the VM will be installed.

Specify the given Disk Capacity of your VM. You should use min 20 GB disk space for it.

Now you can customize the Hardware your VM is allowed to use. I would prefer here min 2 Cores and min 2 GB RAM. Be sure the the Network Adapter is on NAT for normal Internet use.

Now your Virtual Machine starts. While that progress you where informed about VMware Tools. You should download them. They can be useful.

When your VM has started it begins automatically to install the given Windows. There is nothing to do for you.

After the Setup your new VM with a 32 Bit Windows is starting. If you are online and the Network Adapter is correctly customized you'll see a window like that. Where you have to choose your network location.

Now smaller the VM window if necessary. And move the CABAL Folder of your origin desktop over the desktop of the VM. When the mouse pointer becomes a "plus" you can drop it. The folder is now copying to the VM. Do the same with the latest Cabal Rider.

If its done you extract now the Cabal Rider to your VM desktop.

Rename the folder and the exe-file within the folder.

Now you can start the Bot if you like. I offer you therefor a little Batchscript to ensure that the bot is working. Create a new text-file on your desktop and save the following script in it. Change the paths in it to your desired paths and save the file as *.bat.

Quote:
cd \

cd C:\Users\CabalRider\Desktop\CABAL Online (EU)\GameGuard

echo y | del *.*

cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\INCA Shared\OnlineEngine

echo y | del *.*

cd C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch

echo y | del *.*

cd C:\Users\CabalRider\Desktop\Schoolbus

start HubbleBubble.exe
Note: The Echo can vary depending of your country. On an English speakings OS it is confirmed with "y" and on a German OS its "j".

Delete the install package of Cabal Rider from your desktop and start the script.

Login, start the game and enjoy botting.

Good luck and a lot of fun,

tai1s

Additional:

(No Serial needed, Password: CabalRider)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2011, 02:19   #2

my cabal crashes....
Old 02/26/2011, 08:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by athori21 View Post
my cabal crashes....
i have no idea :|
Old 02/26/2011, 12:10   #4

Great guy and great guide!
Old 02/27/2011, 21:40   #5

thx. ^^
Old 05/19/2011, 17:13   #6

update the pictures
Old 06/01/2011, 22:13   #7

i think i downloaded that windows thing wrong i get something like iLivid setup or something cn u upload to

anyway thnx
Old 06/11/2011, 15:04   #8

I was using vmware just to open 2 cabals at same time(without cabal rider),and it works fine, but since month when I open cabal on virtual machine I get gameguard error about hacking, same thing on my laptop.
My question: Is possible to do something with that?
Old 06/11/2011, 17:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick555 View Post
I was using vmware just to open 2 cabals at same time(without cabal rider),and it works fine, but since month when I open cabal on virtual machine I get gameguard error about hacking, same thing on my laptop.
My question: Is possible to do something with that?
im experiencing the same problem
Old 07/15/2011, 21:11   #10

it is still working on the Legacy of Darkness patch ?
Old 07/18/2011, 10:38   #11

I get gameguard error any1 know that is wrong? I used xp for vmare 32 bit ( I had to chnage some path fot that .bat file but nothing else).

I aiso noticed that when I awlys start cabalrider it always update gameguard 1/28.

And I used free login (to make sure if it is working).

Please help.
Old 07/23/2011, 00:22   #12

my pc always restart everytime i try this.
Old 07/23/2011, 05:17   #13

If you have problems that GG wonīt loadup in VM add this line at the end of the .vmx file which is located in the folder where your VM is installed:

monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "TRUE"

Save it and start your VM

About the restarts i donīt know, give me more details and i help out as good as i can
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/25/2011, 11:16   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bla.de View Post
If you have problems that GG wonīt loadup in VM add this line in the .vmx file which is located in the folder where your VM is installed:

monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "TRUE"

Save it and start your VM
can you be more specific please? im having that problem but dont know where to place the line you said. Thanks

EDIT:nvm i figured it out, your advice worked fine, thanks
Old 07/25/2011, 12:04   #15

Edited that u need to put it in the end of the file.

Normally shouldnt matter where but well...............