Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

patch for the game [HELP]

Discussion on patch for the game [HELP] within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy patch for the game [HELP]

hello ..
i had downloaded the game from torrent link in the main web .. and setup it then when iam open is makes updates like this :
is it for real O.o it downloading 992 Files O.o
pls is there manual patch or some thing like that pls help me
i really wanna play the game ..
thnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05.03.2013 Russisch zu Deutsch(Englisch) Patch Sprachfiles|Game Data Corrupted Patch
10/29/2015 - Battlefield - 20 Replies
--Links zu den Dateien sind noch einmal unten aufgelistet-- In diesem Video zeige ich wie ihr Battlefield 3 End Game mit der Russischen Battlefield 3 Version auf deutsch Spielen könnt spielen könnt. 05.03.13 Battlefield 3 Von Russisch auf Deutsch patchen - YouTube BF3 5.März Sprachpaket DE&EN (6,7MB): Mirror 1: http://evolutionclips.de/dl.php?dl=bf3march Mirror 2: bf3_march_5_patch.rar
3.8 Game patch (HELP)
03/02/2014 - 4Story - 15 Replies
3.8 to 3.8 to connect to the game server but not client.. Client 3.8 is required... Does that help me? Helppp plsss
Need to patch my game
07/14/2012 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Any chance somone can show me on TeamViewer or Skype how to insert my patch to my server. For some reason ive asked alot of people and they cant figure it out. Yes i made the patch just need to insert it Message me on Skype Death or Trindet Nottingham
Game patch update?
09/03/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Liebes Elitepvpers Ich hätte die frage was das update heute bringen wird Und glaubt ihr wird der neue IM wieder nicht gehen?