Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shadow Guide

Discussion on Shadow Guide within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shadow Guide

Moin Leute,

ich bin eben lvl 20 geworden mit meinem Hunter und suche einen guten Guide als Shadow. Ich orientiere mich eher an PVE!

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
Old 03/10/2013, 14:58   #2

Just google it Hope i can help you
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2013, 15:02   #3

Yeah I found this, too but I'm sceptical! I found in the comments that they are some errors and now I ask this forum to help me anyways when I'll don't find anything other than I will go for the guide of abyss ^^

but thank you at all
Old 03/11/2013, 08:48   #4

What do you mean with Errors?
Old 03/11/2013, 18:40   #5

PvE / PvP Guide, habe damit auch gespielt, bin 54 und kam ganz gut klar, punkte die Übrig bleiben mit 63 kannst du dann beliebig verteilen :3

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2013, 14:29   #6

danke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shadow PVP Dps Guide
07/21/2013 - SWTOR Guides & Strategies - 6 Replies
Hey guys this is my first guide video I made for swtor and I hope you enjoy it. In this video I am going to go into detail on how to maximize you're dps as a infiltration Shadow. SWTOR Shadow DPS Guide - YouTube
Jedi Shadow and Sith Assassin PVP Guide
07/21/2013 - SWTOR Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hey guys this is a guide video I made for Jedi shadow and Sith assassin players. In this video I cover my talent and the rotation i use to maximize you're dps. This is my first guide video and if you don't mind while you're checking it out please leave it a like and favorite to help me out, I work hard on these videos to help you guys out to be the best at you're class. Enjoy! SWTOR: Jedi Shadow PvP Guide - YouTube
A guide on How to Min/Max your PvP Gear – Shadow & Assassin
07/21/2013 - SWTOR Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
If you're actually looking for a guide on how to min/max PvP Gear for the Shadow and Assassin then I might have the guide for you. I have a video guide going over the whole min/max process for the shadow/assassin. This process of modifying your PvP gear will definitely unlock you true dps potential so hopefully you enjoy! I cover all specializations, so Kinetic Combat/Darkness, Infiltration/Deception, and Balance/Madness. Check out the guide here: Min/Max PvP Gear Guide:...
[Guide] Talon - The Blade's Shadow
01/12/2012 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 49 Replies
Hello everyone. This is Skyelysia with his Guide for Talon, the Blade's Shadow. Talon is a Melee Assassin Fighter who excels at dealing "TONS OF DAMAGE". I don't play Talon as a jungler. League of Legends - Talon Champion Spotlight - YouTube Gliederung: 1. Geschichte 2. Vorwort 3. Skills 1) Genaue Erläuterung
[Guide]Akali, The Fist of Shadow
08/25/2011 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 87 Replies
Guide für Akali, The Fist of Shadow. Gliederung: 1. Vorwort 2. Geschichte