Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to register an C9 Chinese Account

Discussion on How to register an C9 Chinese Account within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/17/2011, 21:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
And .. when is open beta ?
Old 10/18/2011, 13:13   #17

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by owylash View Post
And .. when is open beta ?
No body knows yet, just wait till they announce it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 100++ chinese account on Venice
12/28/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
- gotta b without verification - nice name - some gold - silk items but not 100% necessary - pure build - glavier, s/s preferred ima pay trough verified PP only or if u want i can also pay with game gold.. deals will b done with trusted n verified mm only (not goin to take the first step so dun bother to ask n also dun offer me to use newest mms here or who dun have enough experience etc etc)
WTB 90+ chinese int account on GREECE
01/01/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Accepting ONLY chinese 90+ int characters on Greece. Don´t even bother to offer something else since I´m not interested ^^ When I´ll find a nice offer, either you give information first OR we use a trusted Middleman such as Roby. OFFERS UP!!
Want to get any chinese account with...
12/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, i want to get chinese account with angel/devil wings / pirates costume / or any nice avatar lvl 80+ AND YES, I WANT ISRO NOTcSRO!! I preffer pure str ones... this is what i offer http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/silkroad-online-tr ading/396613-wtt-eos-server-pure-ints.html
[Help!]Account on the chinese EO
01/29/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello please if any one can get me an account info on MoyuThe biggest problem lies in the second bar says ID of person or maybe Telephone number i don't know but please if you have an account please send me a pmessage with it's details,Thank you!
Register a new Chinese Private Server Account
03/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i found a site. there you can register a new account when the chinese registration page is deactivated. dont know if that work. try and tell us if that works. #Both links removed