Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DLL transfer

Discussion on DLL transfer within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DLL transfer

Hello everyone I hope you can help me with this one. Okay so I created a DLL in my windows 7 PC. Tried to inject it to a game and it worked. But when I tried to use it on my windows 10 PC. It's not working anymore

Old 05/02/2019, 15:34   #2

Over the past 3 days you opend up 4 threads. All of them are max 2 lines of description, and all of them reflect on the same problem: You have no idea what you are doing/You have no idea how Executables (on windows) work.
First of all this isn't bad at all, we all start out knowing nothing, and a forum is exactly for asking questions. But creating a seperate thread for each tiny step on your way grinds my gears (and I think im not the only one).

I'd recommend you to choose 1 thread of yours (or maybe create a new one idc) where you describe what you want to do, and ask all the questions surrounding this problem.
Here are many users that love to explain stuff and write whole pages of answers, but if you always ask ad hoc about single problems, without giving any information (i mean come on, this thread only tells us: "Doesn't work", im not a ******* oracle, I can't guess what you did wrong).

How I understood your problems: . . without someone being able to crack you DLL as fast as it was done with your example you uploaded in your first thread.

Is that correct? If so why aren't you able to create 1 coherent thread with such a description (in which you can add new problems and questions as they arise), rahter than having 4 threads with so little description that all we can do is guessing. Also, if you have such small questions, ask them in , as these often are so basic that they don't require a special thread

PS: towards your question, i can't tell from your description, but i'd bet on an x86-x86_64 compatibility problem

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/02/2019, 18:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by warfley View Post
Over the past 3 days you opend up 4 threads. All of them are max 2 lines of description, and all of them reflect on the same problem: You have no idea what you are doing/You have no idea how Executables (on windows) work.
First of all this isn't bad at all, we all start out knowing nothing, and a forum is exactly for asking questions. But creating a seperate thread for each tiny step on your way grinds my gears (and I think im not the only one).

I'd recommend you to choose 1 thread of yours (or maybe create a new one idc) where you describe what you want to do, and ask all the questions surrounding this problem.
Here are many users that love to explain stuff and write whole pages of answers, but if you always ask ad hoc about single problems, without giving any information (i mean come on, this thread only tells us: "Doesn't work", im not a fucking oracle, I can't guess what you did wrong).

How I understood your problems: . . without someone being able to crack you DLL as fast as it was done with your example you uploaded in your first thread.

Is that correct? If so why aren't you able to create 1 coherent thread with such a description (in which you can add new problems and questions as they arise), rahter than having 4 threads with so little description that all we can do is guessing. Also, if you have such small questions, ask them in , as these often are so basic that they don't require a special thread

PS: towards your question, i can't tell from your description, but i'd bet on an x86-x86_64 compatibility problem
Im really sorry sir I am a real newbie here in elitepvpers, I didnt know that you cannot delete a thread. I am sorry
Old 05/02/2019, 18:30   #4

elite*gold: 309
The Black Market: 235/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,172
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jann0125 View Post
Im really sorry sir I am a real newbie here in elitepvpers, I didnt know that you cannot delete a thread. I am sorry
Now you know it, next time please wire a better description of your problem/question and create one thread with multiple questions.

Tags
c++, dll, source code

« Make Simple hack for wolfteam "( | - »