Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UDOBot 4.0.0 Chat

Discussion on UDOBot 4.0.0 Chat within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UDOBot 4.0.0 Chat

hey guys i know that udobot could have a chat and well tvirus told me how it could be done. but it takes a professional coder to know what to do. so can any professional coder please make a new version of udobot with chat? heres what he said:

"you'll have to be able to reverse engineer their Client wih SWF Decompiler and or WPE Pro, once you got enough information how the chat works you'll need some C++ knowledge to implement it into the Bot.

You'll need to know some C++ .Net Forms and some amount of Threading and networking knowledge to implement that.

I have added chat to one of my old test versions, worked well but it was a hassle to keep it up to date as the chatversion (back then at least), changed about weekly if not in less amount of time."

if theres a coder out there who could do this can you please do it and maybe show us how we can update the chat ourselves?
Im pretty sure most of the forum would be grateful for you work.
Old 12/25/2010, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 2222
The Black Market: 204/1/0
Received Thanks: 5,106
I can do a normal chat working with an ftp server, but in visual basic. not c++. And also don´t know hoe i could get chat information from darkorbit i think. So i´m not good enough for that. sorry
Old 12/26/2010, 18:49   #3

dam well thx anyway. but if we can just find a really experienced coder who could do this and be able to teach like someone to do it in a few simple steps then itll be great.
Old 10/22/2011, 13:45   #4

give me udo bot 4.0.0 invisible bonus box codes please