Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any new ibot / how to make it works

Discussion on Any new ibot / how to make it works within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/18/2010, 21:15   #31

elite*gold: 0
it worked fine when i had 2.14 but me being dumb i updated my bot to 2.20 and yea it dont work anymore it just sits there and shows no station or ports and not only that but its in german now ....sigh...anyone know how to revert back to 2.14 where the crack still works
Old 09/18/2010, 22:06   #32

elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 121/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,432
Can anyone give me the 2.14 downloadlink? or send me on icq ?
Old 10/29/2010, 14:39   #33

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyturtl View Post

I Can't See Portals,Space Station,Player etc....

I tested 10 acc. but not work of all.

please help me.
you must see maps or base on or off!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How-To: Using iBot from start to finish. 100% WORKS
04/12/2013 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2757 Replies
iBot Guide/Tutorial Ok guys, so basically many of you know me from my work in the past with agBot, etc. And I have recently come back to the scene because I just cannot seem to stay away from SRO, as many of you can't! So I decided to give you guys another complete guide/tutorial from start to finish on ibot, from installing necessary files, to configuring the bot, to setting up scrips, which are somewhat of a pain if you don't have any guidance. So here goes. All of this will be in steps to...
does iBot works on ZSZC Sro??
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i must ask here becasue the thread of the owner is closed by moderator. here the thread who is closed http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hacks -bots-guides/231793-ibot-silkroad-online-bot-beta- 5.html as i Said in the Title did the ibot wokr with ZSZC Sro?? if yes than can some1 pls make a tutorial how to do it??
[iBot] Could someone make an iBot_AC, please?
04/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Heya guys, Is someone able to make an iBot_AC like sbot_AC, That would be AWSOME! :D Ty