Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E-sim MMOG game.

Discussion on E-sim MMOG game. within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E-sim MMOG game.

Hello!

Few times ago i saw in Facebook ad for one strategy game...
So i thinked click it and join.

Today i love that game.
Im not very active game player but that game is the best.

And today i wanna to present that game.

When sign up game you will have missions, these missions are each day until day 7.
Mission will help you understund game better and show you where things will locating.

After you finish all missions then you are pro and have access all game features.
And then will start for you real game.

In that game you can be whoever you want. I love it...
You can be Politic, Business man, President, Soldier, etc...

I joined in small country and i got elected to president.
At the start been little bit hard, bcs didnt know how one or another thing work.
But thank *** e-sim have very good wiki and also good community where older players will help you.
Never didnt excepted i fill find so many good friends there.

I created Mility Unit and companies. I give my military unit players supplies to fight and we
conqure some lands. We are strong, even im noob and just started game i growed fast and have own
team where everybody know what he's role and we work together for strong country.

Seems intresting?
Come and look also!
Maybe you are next President or best soldier or business man?
Let's see and get touched.

Join here:

If have any problems or want ask something, then feel free and PM me

Best Regards,
Evilness

I hope you will love it like me do