Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forge of Empires - LF help with setting up two accounts to share Forge Points.

Discussion on Forge of Empires - LF help with setting up two accounts to share Forge Points. within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Forge of Empires - LF help with setting up two accounts to share Forge Points.

Hi,
I'm trying to set up second account with Forge of Empires to push forge points to main account great buildings. Sadly, the game won't let me - it says that it is not allowed to share forge points between accounts using the same internet connection.

So far I have used several proxies from , I made sure that proper Port is used for each proxy. I have tested several browsers, made fresh profiles for browsers, also tried User-Agent switching addons for browsers, but all to no avail. I'm still getting the error message, and the game recognizes both accounts as sharing the same internet connection.

I've searched this forum but haven't found relevant information, perhaps due to the forum being bilingual and I only can read English.
Is there somewhere I could read how to properly set this up? Or could you share some solutions? Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, or making some stupid mistake, and I'm clueless.
If this is wrong forum, please redirect me to correct one.
Thanks in advance!

Edit. I've just had a friend log in from abroad and try to contribute FPs and he got the same error.. Right now I'm baffled. I'm definitely not sharing internet connection with him living on another continent lol.
Old 01/31/2018, 14:42   #2

You have two own two computers with different provider IP's
If you use the same provider IP it will not work
So let someone give you access via Teamviewer or VPN/RDP to another network and ...
The system will watch about IPs within one week I think (or more)
Better to generate a new account from an internet cafe and use it by UMTS/LTE instead of your own network permanently.
Old 01/31/2018, 15:01   #3

Your mistake is that you are taking browserproxys but the game is running locally through Adobe Flash Player so the browserproxys are totally useless!
Edit: @ lol wtf that post is half a year old why did u revive it?
Old 06/03/2018, 09:14   #4

Anyone got a solution for this issue? Is it possible to have 2 accounts and share fp between them?
Old 06/03/2018, 09:39   #5

elite*gold: 4
The Black Market: 165/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,267
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerg View Post
Anyone got a solution for this issue? Is it possible to have 2 accounts and share fp between them?
Use multiple accounts with different ips or an bot, which support spending of fp.
Old 06/03/2018, 10:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Else View Post
Use multiple accounts with different ips or an bot, which support spending of fp.
Different providers? VPN doesnt work? I already have two cities...
Old 06/03/2018, 19:12   #7

Quote:
Different providers? VPN doesnt work? I already have two cities...
It works fine on my bot....
Old 06/03/2018, 19:57   #8

Quote:
It works fine on my bot....
And how do I do otherwise, if I dont want to use the bot?
Old 06/03/2018, 20:30   #9

Quote:
And how do I do otherwise, if I dont want to use the bot?
Use Webbrowser with proxy? Or TOR... or another tool?
Old 06/03/2018, 21:43   #10

Quote:
Use Webbrowser with proxy? Or TOR... or another tool?
Sorry, Im a real noob at this. Use ipad when I play so I dont know how to use the tool u describe...is it possible?
Old 10/17/2018, 15:51   #11

well i have the answer ,warn support that you have room-mates, then open a diferent session on your device for each city and only use each session for a specifick city you'll then after a while be able to invest on the other acounts Inno will think it's your room-mate but be sure to play a bit on your secondary accounts once in a while so Inno does not think you are pushing an account your secondary accounts must evolve and don't invest only on your main account invest a few FP's on other players accounts so it does not look like you are pushing an acount
Old 12/17/2022, 15:12   #12

I have several accounts.. just use different browsers, for each account.. the game only checks the IP, when it finds temporary files from another account in the browser.. that is, set to clear cookies, when closing the browser, and each time you log in with a different account, close the browser to clean old files