Oh thats my fault, still was on my testing prices. Updated accordingly. Thanks.
I tried to pay you but it says paypal is not available in Turkey. So can you please put another payment method or simply you can send me your IBAN number so I can send you money directly
is the bot up to date?
i downloaded the zip file and tried to login, but it's stuck at "logging in with ..." and nothing appear on the window
i still have trial license, and i won't pay until i see it working :P
-Sorry that it took so long, but I did not have the login error but it should be fixed now!
All Licenses have been Reset! Trial Licenses are now 3Days long! Payments I also accept Paysafecard, just send me the code and your licensekey (Paysafecard 1x Month is 10€)
Hello, SKBot don't collect event boxes if u are fixed problem?
Don't normal boxes, Event boxes ^^ Thx
if u are make Only Collect Event Boxes so good ^^ @
Bot works perfect again. I've started to tell this to other friends in the game. They are all very happy about this bot. I'm sure some of them will even buy it
SonKorsan Bot 04/27/2014 - Browsergames - 4 Replies Hi, i'm looking for a bot to shoot npc (in scar will be nice) for the
Son-Korsan game.
Here a video with the new designs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_LZo5AiYVI
Son-Korsan
SonKorsan 01/18/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Verkaufe ein Sonkorsan Acc level 7 bei Intresse melden
SonKorsan bot 01/15/2013 - Browsergames - 5 Replies Hallo ich mache derzeit gerade einen sonkorsan bot in autoit komme aber nicht weiter
hier mal der code HotKeySet ("a", "Stop")
For $b = 15 To 1 Step -1
$b = PixelSearch (332, 162, 1123, 594, 0x293116) ;Truhe
$u = 0x293116
MouseMove($b,$b)
MouseClick ("left")
MouseClick ("left", 28, 95,1 ,10)