Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 18:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot

Discussion on [Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old 11/26/2017, 01:01   #961
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikegarcia97 View Post
They put a new way to farm deluxe, you planning to put in dsx? like recolection levels
1/2/3/4 you have unlocked
You can also reference by groups
and could be a farm mode dsx/recolector/FA


recolector.xml inc
that is what i wanted to say XD
i think he plays same server as me XDXDXD



sergio6677 is offline  
Old 11/26/2017, 21:34   #962
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikegarcia97 View Post
They put a new way to farm deluxe, you planning to put in dsx? like recolection levels
1/2/3/4 you have unlocked
You can also reference by groups
and could be a farm mode dsx/recolector/FA


recolector.xml inc
What the hell are you even talking about? Is this the german DS you are talking about or another one?


Scissor120 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/28/2017, 17:05   #963
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 5
it is posible to have like 20 acc farming pp(selling for pp) in the same server?
sergio6677 is offline  
Old 11/28/2017, 18:15   #964
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio6677 View Post
it is posible to have like 20 acc farming pp(selling for pp) in the same server?
Possible? Yes. Are you going to be banned for it without using proxies? You'll have to find out.


Scissor120 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/28/2017, 20:59   #965
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissor120 View Post
Possible? Yes. Are you going to be banned for it without using proxies? You'll have to find out.
its becouse in the server im playing there are like 50 acc (same buildings, market, etc) hide 10, they are obvious bots (no troops, no milicia, nothing xD)
sergio6677 is offline  
Old 11/28/2017, 22:03   #966
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergio6677 View Post
its becouse in the server im playing there are like 50 acc (same buildings, market, etc) hide 10, they are obvious bots (no troops, no milicia, nothing xD)
Can you pm me with the world and account names? They could also be farm accounts. It's been going on like this for years this is nothing new.
Scissor120 is offline  
Old 11/28/2017, 23:40   #967
 
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 95
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scissor120 View Post
Can you pm me with the world and account names? They could also be farm accounts. It's been going on like this for years this is nothing new.
u cant farm resources, becouse they have "hide" lvl 10
sergio6677 is offline  
Old 11/29/2017, 19:16   #968
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 21
Is it possible to login to the bot when you registered with Facebook in Tribal Wars?
AeroFury is offline  
Old 11/29/2017, 22:12   #969
 
elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,090
Received Thanks: 880
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroFury View Post
Is it possible to login to the bot when you registered with Facebook in Tribal Wars?
No, this is a completely different auth method and I do not plan to add it.
D3luxe. is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2017, 22:14   #970
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 239
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
No, this is a completely different auth method and I do not plan to add it.
Ok, thought so and makes sense! Should have thought of it when I was making my account...
AeroFury is offline  
Old 11/29/2017, 22:45   #971
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 2
I once created a ds-bot similiar to urs. You 2 created a far more complex one than mine. I just lost interest in developing it after a while. I only concentrated myself on creating algorithms which decide how to protect and grow the villages. And it wasn't using the app api(great idea btw). I will look into the code out of interest if it's ok for you?
skullteria is offline  
Old 11/29/2017, 23:38   #972
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Help please, i don't understand this error, this is version 4.8.1 but i've tried 5.0 aswell get the exact same error.


The could not load dsx.properties does not showup anymore but the rest does.
Luskebusk is offline  
Old 11/30/2017, 00:49   #973
 
elite*gold: 63
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,117
Received Thanks: 499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luskebusk View Post
Help please, i don't understand this error, this is version 4.8.1 but i've tried 5.0 aswell get the exact same error.


The could not load dsx.properties does not showup anymore but the rest does.
I guess you did an mistake in your config file. I would advise you to check your config file and look for any mistakes.
If you can't solve this by yourself then send your config file to D3luxe.
Royal* is offline  
Old 11/30/2017, 02:35   #974
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I realised since i play on the norwegian servers it doesnt work, i tried it on english servers and it worked so i guess it's because off my location
Luskebusk is offline  
Old 11/30/2017, 20:21   #975
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
C:\Users\fatih\Desktop\dsx1337-5.0-nightly>java -Xms256M -Xmx256M -jar dsx1337-5
.0.jar
22:17:25 INFO Update - DSX1337 version 5.0
22:17:28 INFO Update - Running latest version.
22:17:28 INFO Settings - Loaded settings.
22:17:30 INFO Session - Logging in...
22:17:41 INFO Session - Login successful.
22:17:41 INFO Database - Last world data update: 30/11/2017 18:21:24
22:17:41 INFO GroupHandler - Loaded 5 groups.
22:17:41 INFO RoutineHandler - Setting up Routines...
22:17:41 INFO MyLists - Parsing blacklist...
22:17:41 INFO Blacklist - Blacklisted villages: 0
22:17:41 INFO Database - Last world data update: 30/11/2017 18:21:24
22:17:42 INFO Messenger - Sending stats to owner...
22:17:47 INFO FarmRoutine - Starting to farm...
22:17:49 INFO FarmRoutine - Farming for 61---S³RMene---61 (556|578)
22:17:55 INFO FarmRoutine - Farm Routine finished. Restarting in some Minutes..

bot is not job.help please.what can ı do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatihyildirim View Post
C:\Users\fatih\Desktop\dsx1337-5.0-nightly>java -Xms256M -Xmx256M -jar dsx1337-5
.0.jar
22:17:25 INFO Update - DSX1337 version 5.0
22:17:28 INFO Update - Running latest version.
22:17:28 INFO Settings - Loaded settings.
22:17:30 INFO Session - Logging in...
22:17:41 INFO Session - Login successful.
22:17:41 INFO Database - Last world data update: 30/11/2017 18:21:24
22:17:41 INFO GroupHandler - Loaded 5 groups.
22:17:41 INFO RoutineHandler - Setting up Routines...
22:17:41 INFO MyLists - Parsing blacklist...
22:17:41 INFO Blacklist - Blacklisted villages: 0
22:17:41 INFO Database - Last world data update: 30/11/2017 18:21:24
22:17:42 INFO Messenger - Sending stats to owner...
22:17:47 INFO FarmRoutine - Starting to farm...
22:17:49 INFO FarmRoutine - Farming for 61---S³RMene---61 (556|578)
22:17:55 INFO FarmRoutine - Farm Routine finished. Restarting in some Minutes..

bot is not job.help please.what can ı do?
stop working after you have worked for a while.
help please.


fatihyildirim is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, die, stämme, tribal, wars



« Gladiatus Bot ? | Ideen Die Stämme Bot »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Tribal Wars 2 Beta Key (Die Stämme 2)
08/22/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, habe einen Betakey für Tribal Wars 2. Falls jemand daran Interesse hat, einfach per PN melden. Hätte gerne Elite*Gold. Gruß
[S] Tribal Wars (.PT) acc
08/18/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Link of my acc in Portuguese server Nobleman's -- 188 Premium until 23.03.2013 Price-20€ (PSC) / 2000 RP's in League of Legends EUW server I wanna sell my acc i dont have time to stay in this game, im in n1 guild, have a lot of armys :) If anybody want contact me.
TRIBAL WARS
01/16/2013 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
HEY GUYS You have some hack For tribal wars?
Tribal Wars ?!
05/04/2011 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Anyone ?? Can u teach my guys, Strats or Tips to be strong in this game ?:)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.