Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calypso Universe - Private Ogame server (Built on 2moons)

Discussion on Calypso Universe - Private Ogame server (Built on 2moons) within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Calypso Universe - Private Ogame server (Built on 2moons)

If you're not familiar with Ogame, it's real time space based strategy game, some may call it old-school because it is plain game without cool graphics or moving objects. Or check by yourself

Gameplay consists of developing your empire. You have to build mines, other buildings and technology to get resources and knowledge to be able to colonize more planets or to build planetary defenses and spaceships.

The main goal of the game is to feel like you own your own empire and you can control it as you want. For example you can be apex and attack to everyone else (of course it isn't as easy as it sounds, you have to do a lot of calculations to be able to maintain your empire in a good shape.), Or you can form Alliance and unite a lot of other empires and with their help take down the biggest empire in the universe to take it's place. etc. It's up to player.

My redesigned server is built by enthusiasts, project is called 2moons and it's open source.

Mine version is upgraded in many ways:

Skin is fully redesigned;
It has many modifications, such as, premium bonuses, harvest mod, academy, black market, experience bars, achievements, premium shop, a new admin panel and a lot of small improvements.
Game is fast paced, so players finally can play an Ogame without days of waiting to develop one thing. (Game overall speed is about 2000x faster and fleet speed 20x faster.)

Anyways. I'm happy about this project. Especially because I'm not a coder.

Here are some pictures of games older version, that was made about a year back. And slowly in free time I have built it up and better.

Page of technology:

Old Login page (don't ask about mass effect ):

And overview page:

If you want check out how it's changed, here is a link:

Thanks for your time.
Old 05/09/2015, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
I will check this Server...

*Edit:

Did i become a Voucher Code for welcome-bonus?
Old 05/09/2015, 19:41   #3

elite*gold: 3800
The Black Market: 244/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,238
Please add an backlink.
Old 05/10/2015, 19:21   #4

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
No backlink, so I'm closing it.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread