Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack for browser game

Discussion on Hack for browser game within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack for browser game

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you guys. I play a browser game and I am searching for a hack that could rank/lvl up my account. At the game you can choose which crime you want to do and you have to fill in a code to make sure you ain''t a bot. But my question is if someone could make a hack for me that can fill in the code and can do the crimes for me so that I can be a high level.

I didn't know where I had to post this so I posted it here.
Old 12/08/2013, 15:57   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Arrow General Gaming Discussion -> Browsergames

"Hack requests are not allowed."

source:

#moved
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW TO HACK SERVER-SIDE BROWSER GAME ?
11/16/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies
can anyone teach me how, i have a little basic of programming,web programming, etc, but idk where to start...help me plsss
WTB Diamond hack or a Bot for Godfather five families kabam browser game
06/15/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
i wanna buy a bot who attacks and build for you in the godfather five families kabam.com game, il pay for a working bot. since theres so many fakers out in the world i need evidence that the bot is working before i pay anything. or if you are an thrusted elitepvpers then its fine. and if someone have a diamond hack for the game im also intrested if this still works, it worked for some years ago but havent seen one for a while now.
<-- Available Hack ? [Shadow era browser game]
08/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
--deleted-- edit: Der download hat ein virus und ist nicht echt. sry Download contains virus and is a fake. sry lg--
Brauch Gladiatoren 2 bot oder hack (browser game)
10/26/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hallo leute ich suche mir ein gladiatoren 2 bot wenn wer ein hat könnt ihr mir pm ne nahricht senden? oder mich per icq adden dammit ihr mes mir schiken könnt 423 553 360 danke im vorraus