Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wartune] E's AutoIt Scripts Daru Farmbot

Discussion on [Wartune] E's AutoIt Scripts Daru Farmbot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Wartune] E's AutoIt Scripts Daru Farmbot

Hey guys! This my official release of my Wartune Scripts that I have been working on. The scripts I have written include:

DaruDaru
A wilds farm bot that will search and destroy managogs/treasure caches while you sleep! (Erandel only at this time)

FarmBot
Searches the farms of your friends for Trees that need recharging, crops that need saving, or goodies to steal!

GuildSpinner
Spins and collects your guild altar goodies so you don't have to sit through the monotony!

MousePosition
A useful tool for obtaining your current mouse position in relation to your desktop! (For advanced users that want to fine tune the scripts to their own setup)

First thing you need to do to be able to use all of these is to install AutoIt3 on your computer. You can download the latest version here:

I suggest getting the full installation.

The next thing you will need is the scripts themselves: (Download attached zip file)

Unzip the file where ever you'd like and follow the instructions in the readme.txt.

Before you run any of the scripts, open them in either the SCiTe editor that comes with AutoIt3 or notepad or some other text editor and read the top description and change any of the user defined variables that you need to.

If you have any questions, comments, problems, or ideas for future releases, post them here or PM me.

I am currently accepting donations for my time spent on this project. I will be supporting the current version and future versions.

I apologize to those that aren't currently using a 1920x1080 resolution display. I made all the images from Chrome zoomed at 100% (default). I plan on supporting lower resolutions soon. If you are running lower resolution, I urge you to still try it out because it may still be able to detect some of the images. I have had success with 1600x900 resolution with Chrome zoomed to 100% still.

As this is the first release version, I am expecting a lot of issues to occur so please let me know everything you run into. I have tested all of the scripts on my computer and account but everyone has a different set up.

Enjoy!

(Link to donate if you wish)

**Edit by Jarit: VT:
Attached Files
File Type: zip E's Wartune Scripts - v1.1.0a.zip (167.4 KB, 5032 views)
Thanks
35 Users
Old 05/21/2013, 14:11   #2

elite*gold: 80
Error

When i run the script i get the Error

" AutoIt Error

Line40 (File "C:\ProgramFiles\Autoit3\include\imagesearch.au3") :

if $result(0)="0" then return 0
if $result^ERROR

Error:Subscript used with non-array variable.
"

What should i do when i get this error?.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 15:31   #3

Thank you for your efforts. I have been trying to put together a script like this for wartune for some time now. I will finish testing it out, and give you a full review.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 18:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicrockz1 View Post
When i run the script i get the Error

" AutoIt Error

Line40 (File "C:\ProgramFiles\Autoit3\include\imagesearch.au3") :

if $result(0)="0" then return 0
if $result^ERROR

Error:Subscript used with non-array variable.
"

What should i do when i get this error?.
This occurs when the wrong .DLL is being referenced (based on x86 or 64-bit OS) or when the .DLL is not in the proper file. Make sure you copy the contents of the System32 folder into your C:\Windows\System32 A reboot may be required.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 19:52   #5

i have this error too.. and the files are in the direction..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 20:35   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ·!¦[·ZΞЦS™·]¦!· View Post
i have this error too.. and the files are in the direction..
My appologies, also copy them to your C:\Windows\SysWOW64 directory if you are running 64-bit Windows. This should get rid of that error for you guys. I will include that in the readme.txt

If that does not work, run the script with the x86 mode of AutoIt. You can right-click on the script and select "Run Script(x86)"
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 22:35   #7

excited to try this out whenever you support lower resolutions
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 14:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewvyx View Post
Hey guys! This my official release of my Wartune Scripts that I have been working on. The scripts I have written include:

DaruDaru
A wilds farm bot that will search and destroy managogs/treasure caches while you sleep!

FarmBot
Searches the farms of your friends for Trees that need recharging, crops that need saving, or goodies to steal!

First thing you need to do to be able to use all of these is to install AutoIt3 on your computer. You can download the latest version here:

I suggest getting the full installation.

The next thing you will need is the scripts themselves: (Download attached zip file)

Unzip the file where ever you'd like and follow the instructions in the readme.txt.

Before you run any of the scripts, open them in either the SCiTe editor that comes with AutoIt3 or notepad or some other text editor and read the top description and change any of the user defined variables that you need to.

If you have any questions, comments, problems, or ideas for future releases, post them here or PM me.

I am currently accepting donations for my time spent on this project. I will be supporting the current version and future versions.

I apologize to those that aren't currently using a 1920x1080 resolution display. I made all the images from Chrome zoomed at 100% (default). I plan on supporting lower resolutions soon. If you are running lower resolution, I urge you to still try it out because it may still be able to detect some of the images. I have had success with 1600x900 resolution with Chrome zoomed to 100% still.

As this is the first release version, I am expecting a lot of issues to occur so please let me know everything you run into. I have tested all of the scripts on my computer and account but everyone has a different set up.

Enjoy!

(Link to donate if you wish)
My display in max 1280x800
So the script will not work?
I use farmbot but when it start in only opening frends and not hravest,..
Is any problem here?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 16:23   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hortio View Post
My display in max 1280x800
So the script will not work?
I use farmbot but when it start in only opening frends and not hravest,..
Is any problem here?
So they only issues right now with display resolutions are going to be mouse clicks/moves to precise coordinates. I am working on a solution to eliminate all stated coordinates and use derived coordinates based on the relationship to an image search. I believe most if not all of the bitmaps can be found on most resolutions as long as the zoom of your flash player in your browser is 100% (not full screen).

In the FarmBot script there are some user variables that you need to change for it to perform different tasks. Right-click on the script and go to Edit Script. I believe it is defaulted to only recharge trees and steal crops. It should do all of the functions for your own crops except recharge the tree. Also be sure to set the $numberOfPages to match how many friend pages you have on your farm.

If you are still having issues, I would toss it up to your lower resolution but I would like to know any and all of them. Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you have all your variables set and still having trouble getting it to harvest your own crops. The script does not plant new crops yet, but will in a future release.

Also when I play, I click on the arrow that hides the side tab that shows advertisements on the right-hand side. I play on Kabam servers through the Kabam website so I'm not sure that this exists for others like on Facebook or elsewhere.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/25/2013, 01:42   #10

Hi Ewvyx I've just got to lvl 51 yay me lol and I've tried out your DaruDaru script on 1366x768 resolution and it searches for all the managogs but doesn't find them, just thought i would let you know Keep up the good work and good luck on your endeavors
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2013, 12:19   #11

LoL nothings happening,my toon just standing on wild????? give me idea what should i edit from the script?
Old 05/26/2013, 13:15   #12

hello. just like to inform you that the script doesn't work for me.. i have a resolution of 1366x768 windows 7 64-bit. i did all in the read me and successfully run the script but in daru bot my avatar doesn't move. and in farm bot all that is working is changing the page
Old 05/26/2013, 21:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Convict View Post

LoL nothings happening,my toon just standing on wild????? give me idea what should i edit from the script?
The things to edit are in the section called "User Definded Variables."

What display resolution are you running?
What browser are you running?
Are you running Wartune in fullscreen (it shouldn't be)?
Did you press q after you ran the script?

The more information I can get, the better. I will have a release in the next couple of days that will fix the issue of it not being able to type in map coordinates for lower resolutions. This part of the script is hard coded with specific display coordinates so it will NOT work on lower resolutions.

There is also a big struggle with the bitmaps. Because the managogs are all moving, and the background is constantly different, the script will not find all the managogs all of the time. This will take some time to finally perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricjonsu
hello. just like to inform you that the script doesn't work for me.. i have a resolution of 1366x768 windows 7 64-bit. i did all in the read me and successfully run the script but in daru bot my avatar doesn't move. and in farm bot all that is working is changing the page
I will be including some new bitmaps that lower resolutions will be able to pick up on.

These changes are coming soon but probably won't remedy everyone's problems.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2013, 03:28   #14

i just do wat in your variables i didnt edit anything and press Q to start nothing happens for 2 hours no daru just keep on checking.
Old 05/27/2013, 04:26   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Convict View Post
i just do wat in your variables i didnt edit anything and press Q to start nothing happens for 2 hours no daru just keep on checking.
Can you answer some more questions I posed for you earlier? I realize it is not working for you, I'd like to know the environment in which you are trying to run it.

Tags
aeria, autoit, script, wartune