Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayBlink Score Exploit or hack? (Java Game)

Discussion on PlayBlink Score Exploit or hack? (Java Game) within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PlayBlink Score Exploit or hack? (Java Game)

Hello,

I am just wondering.

I am a member on a site called "PlayBlink" and it is a great site, but some entries to enter to win a game you need to play a 60second java game, which one of them I suck at, and would like to know.

Isit possible to hack or some how exploit my score to be higher or better?

- You will need a Steam account with decent amount of games to sign up to this site, it stops people making fake accounts.

So does anyone know how or if it can be done? Just want to edit my score so it is better than 30K to get achievement that is all.

Thank You!
Old 02/12/2013, 23:05   #2

For some games its possible since the most score calculation will be done offline inside the game it self.

So helpfull could be the Plugin "Tamper Data". There are already some tutorials out there if you need some guideline. Btw this plugin is able to hold your packetdata temporarily to modify them and to send them afterwards.
This means if there is a Keyvalue like: "highscore" you can easyly modify the value to 999999 or what else but be careful and dont overuse it if its possible.

Best regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2013, 23:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper3001 View Post
For some games its possible since the most score calculation will be done offline inside the game it self.

So helpfull could be the Plugin "Tamper Data". There are already some tutorials out there if you need some guideline. Btw this plugin is able to hold your packetdata temporarily to modify them and to send them afterwards.
This means if there is a Keyvalue like: "highscore" you can easyly modify the value to 999999 or what else but be careful and dont overuse it if its possible.

Best regards
Thank you very much for the fast reply.

Watched this video:
and I cannot do it. Heck I cannot load the tamper or find where to load it with new Firefox lol.

Weird because I am good at value changing lol
Old 02/12/2013, 23:58   #4

I didnt check whether the plugin was available on firefox addons or not so I got the homepage for you. Im not sure if they are changing something right now but the page seems pretty slow to me.

nvm here is the link:

btw there is a thanks button just 4 info ;D

edit: The page is fine for me now.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2013, 00:08   #5

Ah I found it. Got it loading but I cannot find the score value or even how to do it.

I do not think it works, which sucks as I am trying hard.

Double thanks dude

Also yes, the page is very very slow for me aswell.