Sorry guys I have to work, study and it's summer... I just don't think there are enough people using the bot to invest that much time in a project that just a few people make use of.
Ola ,Então você esta encerando seu trabalho ? seu trabalho foi um dos mais bem feito pelo que vim, Por Favor ,ajude nos, se estiver lendo essa mensagem de uma resposta de sim ou não , Por favor
there are a lot of people waiting your work, you may add some adds to the piracy bot that can get you some money,you can do it,
and u may make it more simple you don't need to get all servers and worlds of ikariam, you may ask the user to write in textbox the lobby link and another textbox to add world link, this may be easier for you to code it
English
Hey guys,
Today I'm gonna present you the Ikariam Bot Manager!
Features (Updated):
Send Raids to get Capture Points
Manage an unlimited amount of Bots through the Bot Manager!
Set up different Proxies for each bot!
Remote Control: Use your Android or iOS Device to remotely control the Bot Manager
Restart automatically all previously added Bots when you closed the program. That way you only need to enter the account data once, the bot will remember everything!
Select previously added Accounts easily from an account list!
Auto Captcha Service
Manaually enter Captchas
Manual and Auto Captcha Mode: a window will appear asking you to enter the Captcha, if you do not take action the bot will automatically use the Auto Captcha System
Checks for Updates and uses the integrated Auto Updater
Manages your logins (in case you logged in via Browser)
Graphical User Interface with many settings
Bot directly communicates using Packets. That means you can do anything you want while the bot runs in the background!
All Servers are supported! (en, es, us, de, ...)
All worlds are supported!
Automatically reads worlds and servers from the Servers
Language support
[Planned] Manage entire Bot Lists, Auto Proxys
All sensitive Data is stored and encrypted in your My Documents\Bots by mataran\Ikariam Bot Manager folder.
Languages
- English
>> Help us! Translate the language file!
08-08-2019
Hey guys,
I just looked into it, they changed their whole API and did not just change some minor stuff.
Since I believe that only a few people are using this bot anyways I decided to cut it here. It's been a fun ride since 2013 - the bot has been up for more than 6 years but I currently just don't have the time to do another full rework of the bot. Thanks to all of you that kept using the bot though!
Okay I don't have a pirate fortress yet so I can't test the bot but I think I fixed it. I'll be able to build a fortress tomorrow so I can finish the bot and release an update.
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?